Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is incomplete because it is pending further input from participants, or it is a work-in-progress by one author.
Please comment on this article's talk page to share your input, comments and questions.
Note: To contribute to this article, you may need to seek help from the author(s) of this page.
Ornivia is a Federative Parliamentary Republic, including two separate legislative bodies. It is a highly developed, high-income Social Market Economy (known as Ornivian Capitalism in Ornivia); it ranks high in human development, quality of life, income, wealth, education, economic competitiveness, infrastructure development, human and civil rights, and ranks low in income inequality, preceived corruption and crime. Ornivia also has a universal healthcare system and a welfare state(See more...)
In the News
- Otsavin Sfarszantac secures a second term as chairman at the General Conference of the Patolian National Party
- The government of Moni is overthrown in a military coup.
- The Libertarian Party wins the 2026 Liberto-Ancapistanian general election, but fails to win a majority.
- The Scorpian Federation spots a comet from Mount Antares Observatory.
- The popular Hubdovan Grand Prix has begun, with the rookie Daniel Pöllöinen in the #5 Cognizant Electronics car winning the first race at the rainy Ipoiphis International Circuit.
Here's some helpful links to get you started!