This article is incomplete because it is pending further input from participants, or it is a work-in-progress by one author.
Please comment on this article's talk page to share your input, comments and questions.
Note: To contribute to this article, you may need to seek help from the author(s) of this page.
Coat of arms
Motto: Freedom is Slavery
|Map of Bhalman|
Map of Bhalman
|Capital||Port Nain (west)|
|Recognised national languages||Anglish|
|Government||Absolute Dictatorship (West)|
Benvolent Dictatorship (East)
|Khan II (West, after overthrewing the Prime Minister)|
|Abuz de'Kanaju (East)|
|Legislature||Council of Chiefs|
|Currency||Bhali (Avg. 5 Bhalis to 1 Dollar)|
- 1 Etymology
- 2 Geography
- 3 History
- 4 Politics
- 5 Economy
- 6 Demographics
- 7 Culture
- 8 References
- Capital City -> Port Nain, South Coast
- Other Major Cities: Oami Kani (North Coast) and Kanhma (East Country)
- Points of Intrest -> The Golden Beaches along the South Coast and
- National Animal: Kanain Tiger
- Oil: Tons, Its coming out of our ears, you need, we have it wink.
- Ore: We also have tons of this, even more than we need.
- FOOD! With almost no fertile land, food is the major import we need.
Bhalman National News
The Grand Kalidor is the primer, upscale resturant on the capital, which cater to the state's wealther patrons, vistors and citizenry. Established at the time of the hotel of the same name was opened several decades ago. The Grand Kalidor serves traditional Bhalmanese dishes as well as more modern creations. The Chef is legendary Milkawa Toila, who was once the private chef for the former President.
- The Nomadic Peoples of Bhalman (5 September 2005)
- Imperialist Crisis in Bhalman - Siege of Port Nain (22 October 2005)
- The End of the Civil War (12 September 2006)
- Bhalman National News (5 September 2005)
- The Grand Kalidor (14 November 2005)