This article belongs to the lore of Esquarium.

Official residences in Esquarium

This is a list of official residences in Esquarium.

 Ainin

Residence Picture Location Currently used Details
Châteauguay Conseil d'Etat Paris WA.jpg Bounèsquebourg No Built in 1620 in the Baroque style as the primary residence of the King of the Aininian Isles and his court. Damaged during the Namorese invasion of Ainin and partially destroyed in the Aininian Revolution, it has since been rebuilt as a museum.

 Aucuria

Residence Picture Location Currently used Details
Antakalnis Palace
Antakalnio rūmai
Pavlovsky Palace 03.jpg Antakalnis No Constructed between 1777 and 1781 as a vacation residence for the Aucurian royal family in the town of Antakalnis, near Kalnaspilis. The royal family fled to the palace briefly after the seizure of Kalnaspilis by republican rebels during the Aucurian Revolution. Much of the palace burnt down in 1803, but it was renovated by President Frīdrikas Brazauskas in 1808 with the intent of turning it into a vacation residence for the Aucurian president. The building served this role until 1954, when Maksymas Užugiris turned the palace and its grounds into a public park.
Kalnaspilis Castle
Kalnaspilio pilis
Upper Castle in Vilnius (2013).jpg Kalnaspilis No Also known as the Upper Castle to distinguish it from the Royal Palace of Aucuria, or Lower Castle, as both are part of the Kalnaspilis Castle Complex. Evidence of wooden fortifications on site- believed to be the origin of the city's name- can be found dating as far back as the 9th century, but the current stone structure was constructed in 1323. The castle was reconstructed between 1419 and 1422 after a major fire. The castle ceased to function as a royal residence after the completion of the Lower Castle in 1471 but was used as a fortress until 1768, when it was badly damaged during the Aucurian Winter War and subsequently abandoned. Only the western tower, known as Vytautas's Tower due to a local legend, remains intact.
Presidential Palace
Prezidento rūmai
Vilnius presidential palace.jpg Kalnaspilis Yes First known structure on the site, known as the Archbishop's Palace and intended to house the Archbishop of the Aucurian Church of Christ, was constructed in 1398. The site was extensively renovated and expanded in 1612, and was reconstructed following severe fires in 1737 and 1744. The royal family moved into the palace in 1750; it continued to be used by the Aucurian monarchy until the Sons of the Aucurian Nation seized Kalnaspilis in 1791 amidst the Aucurian Revolution. Afterwards, it was turned into the official residence of the President of Aucuria. The palace was reconstructed between 1824 and 1834 in the Empire style, and renovated in 1930.
Royal Palace of Aucuria
Aukurijos valdovų rūmų
Zamek Dolny w Wilnie.jpg Kalnaspilis No Also known as the Lower Castle to distinguish it from Kalnaspils Castle, as both are part of the Kalnaspilis Castle Complex. Construction on the Lower Castle began in 1464 and ended in 1471. Served as the residence of the Aucurian monarch from 1471 to 1750, when it was abandoned in favor of the Archbishop's Palace. The structure burnt down in 1801, but was reconstructed in 1925 to celebrate the 900th anniversary of the coronation of Viltautas the Great.
Ežekai Island Castle
Ežekų salos pilis
Trakai Island Castle, Lithuania - Diliff.jpg Ežekai No Constructed in the middle of Lake Ausveja in the 14th century by Feliksas I the Noble to serve as a vacation residence for the Aucurian monarch. Between 1377 and 1444, also contained the royal treasury of Aucuria. The castle was expanded at several points in the 15th and 16th centuries before being abandoned in 1510. The castle was partially reconstructed in 1905 and in 1913, but full-scale reconstruction did not begin until 1935, continuing until 1941. The castle now serves as a museum and tourist attraction.

 Katranjiev

Residence Picture Location Currently used Details
Desislav Castle
Замъкът Десислав
Zamukut Desislav
Baba Vida Klearchos 1.jpg Desislav No Built from the 1000s onwards, it has traditionally been inhabited by the House of Desislav, but after the conquest of Krasimir by the Desislav, it became one of the many royal palaces in Katranjiev. During times of war when Krasimir has been occupied, or when rebels attempt to take over the country from the south, it served as the official palace of the monarchs. From 1869 to 1994, it was a prison, and is now a museum. While it is still an official royal palace, royals no longer reside there.
Krasimir Castle
Замъкът Красимир
Zamukut Krasimir
Prague scene18 (cropped).JPG Krasimir Yes Built from the 700s AD onwards, the castle has been inhabited almost continuously by the monarchs.
Prokudin Palace
Дворецът Прокудин
Dvoretsut Prokudin
Prokudin-Gorskii-49.jpg Vetovo No This palace was built at the favorite spot of Apostol XI, or the detekral (child king), for his pleasure in the 1730s, being completed by 1740, and was the main residence of Apostol XI until his death in 1758 when he was strangled to death by a young boy. From the late 1870s, it became a summer royal residence for the monarchs. Since 1989, it has housed a museum and a park.
Uglov dom
Ъглов дом
Uglov dom
Old house - Sofia - 2.jpg Krasimir Yes Built in the 19th century, this home was bequeathed by its owner after dying without heirs to serve as a "stately house for the Prime Minister." Thus, in 1923, it became the official residence of the Prime Minister of Katranjiev, although his offices are not located there.
Tikh zamuk
Тих замък
Tikh zamuk
Slovakia High Tatras Tatranska Lomnica 0454.jpg Nedelcho Yes Built around the 1600s, it became run down after the owners abandoned the property around the 1900, it was purchased in 1993 and was completed by 1997 to serve as a summer home for the Prime Minister of Katranjiev.

 Lecia

Residence Picture Location Currently used Details
Royal Palace
Pałac Królewsczi
Vrana Palace.jpg Szimóngôcz Yes Built in 1892, the palace was the home of a wealthy Odissian entrepreneur before being converted into the Presidential Palace in 1945 and the Royal Palace in 1947.

 Senria

Residence Picture Location Currently used Details
Keisi Castle
hangul
Keisi-jou
Osaka Castle Nishinomaru Garden April 2005.JPG Keisi No Keisi Castle was built in 1583 for Emperor lorem. The castle was significantly expanded in 1615, and restored after much of the main keep burnt down following a gunpowder explosion in 1660. The castle was restored again in 1823, then severely damaged in the Keiou Restoration, restored in 1911, then severely damaged in the 1925 Great Sansuu Earthquake and the Senrian Revolution. It was used intermittently as the royal residence between 1677 and 1887, generally when Fusimi Palace was damaged or otherwise unusable. After the revolution and the exile of emperor Katuhito, the castle was used as a military arsenal. It was ultimately turned into a museum in 1935.
Fusimi Palace
hangul
Fusimi-gouten
Nijo Castle.jpg Keisi No Also known as Keisi Imperial Palace. Built in 1677 as an imperial residence, to replace Keisi Castle. Much of the palace burnt down in 1750 and then in 1788, and the area was largely abandoned until Emperor Kazuhito ordered its reconstruction in 1887. After this, it became the official imperial residence, formally replacing Keisi Castle. The castle was damaged in the 1925 Great Sansuu Earthquake and the Senrian Revolution. Officially opened to the public after the revolution, the palace was not renovated or reconstructed until it was turned into a museum in 1935.
Hyoudou Castle
hangul
Hyoudou-jou
080405 nagoya csl sakura.JPG Hyoudou No Built in 1620 for daimyou clan. After the Keiou Restoration, was renovated and turned into a vacation residence for the Emperor of Senria. Was heavily damaged during the Senrian Revolution. Reconstructed as a museum in 1942 and further renovated in 1977.
Tosei Castle
hangul
Tosei-jou
Matsumoto Castle05s5s4592.jpg Tosei No Built in 1504 for daimyou clan. After the 1872 Keiou Restoration, was seized by the Empire of Senria and used as an official residence for the emperor when he was visiting Tosei. In practice, the castle was generally used by the eldest son or heir of the reigning emperor. The castle was renovated in 1913 and only lightly damaged during the Senrian Revolution. It was renovated again in 1955. The castle and its grounds now serve as a public park.
Sannomaru Castle
hangul
Sannomaru-jou
Hirosaki-castle Aomori JAPAN.jpg Ukyou No Built in 1611 for daimyou clan, and extensively expanded in 1710. After the Keiou Restoration, was seized by the Empire of Senria and used as an official residence for the emperor when he was visiting Ukyou. The castle was only lightly damaged during the Senrian Revolution, during which it served as the ad interim meeting place of the Council of the Senrian State, but was entirely destroyed by Xiaodongese forces during the Senrian-Xiaodongese War. The castle was rebuilt in 1945, and currently serves as a museum on the Senrian Revolution and the Ukyou Uprising.
Isikawa Castle
hangul
Isikawa-jou
140321 Shimabara Castle Shimabara Nagasaki pref Japan01bs5.jpg Isikawa No Built in 1624 for daimyou clan, and seized by the Empire of Senria during the 1872 Keiou Restoration. Used as an official residence for the emperor when he was visiting Isikawa; in practice, it was mostly used as a fort and as an arsenal. The castle was damaged during the Senrian Revolution, but repaired in 1934 and renovated in 1964, after which it was turned into a museum.

 Sjealand

Residence Picture Location Currently used Details
Royal Palace
Asgård Slot
Binnenhof and Hofvijver.JPG Asgård Yes Official Seat and summer residence of the Royal Family
Parliament
Rigsdagen
Riksdagen June 2011.jpg Asgård Yes Official residence of the Grand Chancellor
Royal Palace
Søskøn Slot
Frederiksborg Slot i sol.jpg Grand Commisariat of Asgård Yes Private Asgård retreat of the royal family
Royal Palace
Vilmarnsborg
Burg Hohenzollern ak.jpg Swastro-Sjealandic border Yes Winter retreat of the Royal Family
Royal Palace
Nordvaktsborg
Chateau Fontainebleau.jpg Nordvakt Yes Official winter residence of the Royal Family
Royal Palace
Gørlaus Palæ
Chateau de Chenonceau 2008E.jpg Yderslev Yes Private retreat of the Royal Family
Royal Palace
Huldrup Slot
Château de Gizeux.JPG Skargas Yes Private retreat of the Royal Family
Royal Palace
Gydasborg
Chateau de breze.jpg Götensholm Yes Private retreat of the Royal Family

 Xiaodong

Residence Picture Location Currently used Details
Palace of Heaven
天國宮殿
CH Pek SP.jpg Baiqiao No Built in 1478, the Palace of Heaven was the primary residence of the Jiao dynasty as well as being a Taojiao temple. Consisting of several small gardens, palaces and temples, the Palace of Heaven was cordoned off from the rest of Baiqiao (the former name of Tiandufeng) being surrounded by the Yuming lake with only those invited by the King allowed to enter its walls. It became the residence of local Toki officials during the Toki Sougunate. During the Baiqiao Revolution it was the first stronghold to fall to the Southern Army, with the Xiyong Emperor designating it as the imperial residence after the creation of the Heavenly Xiaodongese Empire. Visitors to the Palace were restricted by invitation by the Emperor alone. Following the imperial edict of abdication the Palace of Heaven currently serves solely as a Taojiao temple.
Ancient Flowers Palace
古花宫
Museum imperial palace manchu state jixi 2011 07 26.jpg Baiqiao No Built in 1897 as a guest house for the Imperial family, it was the preferred residence of the Qingzhuo Emperor. Sustaining some damage in the Senrian-Xiaodongese War the palace was renovated in 1942 and currently serves as a museum.
Xiajiyu Palace
夏季玉
Xu Garden, Nanjing.jpg Rongzhuo Yes Built in 1922 for the Shanrong Emperor the Xiajiyu (Summer Jade) Palace was the official summer residence of the Yao dynasty. During the Xiaodongese Civil War it was used as the headquarters of the Heavenly Xiaodongese Monarchy. Since 1936 and the abolition of the Xiaodongese monarchy it has served as the official government offices of the Council of Ministers of Xiaodong as well as the residences of both the Chairman of the State Presidium and First Ministers.