|Headquarters||10 Vìa Marcòn|
|Montecara and surrounding areas|
|Owner||State of Montecara|
|Established||July 23, 1923|
(as Radio Montecara)
|November 19, 1923 (Radio)|
August 30, 1959 (Television)
|Radio Montecara 1|
Radio Montecara 2
Telèradio Montecara, abbreviated TrM and known colloquially as Trema, is the state broadcaster of Montecara. It operates three television channels and two radio channels, with programming delivered over-the-air, online, and via cable and satellite.
As a public entity, Telèradio Montecara delivers its programming free of advertisements. It is supported by a license fee that is assessed on monthly cable television, Internet service, and cellular data bills. It has complete editorial independence from the state.
|Telè1||Flagship channel; dramas, comedies, sport, news, live programs||Over-the-air, cable, satellite|
|Telè2||Life and style, travel, home and garden, cuisine, history, documentaries, feature films||Over-the-air, cable, satellite|
|Telè Banbìn||Children's and teen programming||Over-the-air, cable, satellite|
Some of the best-known programming on Montecaran state television includes:
- Gazèta - A daily, 20-minute evening news broadcast aired at 22:00.
- i Craxi - A period drama about the Craxi political dynasty set in the 15th and 16th centuries.
- ia Vìda da càxa (The life of a house) - A cultural program that explores the history and inhabitants of a different Montecaran house across time in each episode.
- Màta per te (Crazy for you) - Localization of Crazy About You.
- Òpera al linbo (Opera in the dark) - Opera performances, including live premieres at the Càxa da Òpera.
- Mèsa àia Basìlica (Mass at the Basilica) - Catholic Mass broadcast live from the Basilica of Saint Stephen. Often the butt of jokes in Montecaran culture due to its elderly viewership and extremely early timeslot (6:00 on Sunday mornings).
Telèradio Montecara also has the exclusive right to broadcast the Invictus Games in Montecara. Coverage is shown on Telè1.
|Radio Montecara 1||Popular music, entertainment, news in brief||FM, streaming, satellite|
|Radio Montecara 2||Talk, news, sport, classical music, opera||FM, streaming, satellite|
- Boletìn marìn - The longest-running program on Montecaran radio, this five-minute segment plays daily at 00:05, 05:55, and 18:05 on RM2. The format is a brief summary of maritime weather conditions in the seas around Montecara followed by that day's ship arrivals and departures.
Orxèstra di Radio Montecara
The Orxèstra di Radio Montecara is Radio Montecara's house orchestra.