Great War (Pardes)
This article is incomplete because it is pending further input from participants, or it is a work-in-progress by one author.
Please comment on this article's talk page to share your input, comments and questions.
Note: To contribute to this article, you may need to seek help from the author(s) of this page.
The Great War was a global war that lasted from 1941 to 1946, although related conflicts began earlier. It involved the vast majority of the world's nations—including all of the great powers—eventually forming three opposing military alliances: the Triple Alliance, The Coalition, and the Central Powers. It was the most widespread war in history, and directly involved more than XX million people from over 20 countries. In a state of "total war", the major participants threw their entire economic, industrial, and scientific capabilities behind the war effort, erasing the distinction between civilian and military resources.
The Empire of Yakima aimed to dominate the Far East and the notPacific and was already at war with the Belfrasian Empire, Fifth Republic of Sieuxerr, Imperial Republic of Anikatia and Commonwealth of Arthurista in 1940, but the world war is generally said to have begun on June 7 1941 with the simultaneous invasions of Belfras by Rodarion and the Commonwealth by the ANS and subsequent declarations of war on Rodarion and its allies by the Commonwealth and Belfras.
From 1941 to until 1943, in a series of campaigns and treaties, Rodarion conquered or controlled much of southern and central Lusankya, and expanded the territory controlled by the Triple Alliance, which included Galarian-era Belhavia and the Arthuristan National State.
- 1 Background
- 2 Pre-war events
- 2.1 Arthuristan internal tensions (1920s - onward)
- 2.2 Rodarian Civil War (1929-32)
- 2.3 Triple Alliance (1934 - onward)
- 2.4 Fall of Central Lusankya to Communism (1938-39)
- 2.5 Bogorian War (1940)
- 2.6 Galarian coup in Belhavia (1940)
- 2.7 Great Eastern War (1940 - onward)
- 3 Course of the war
- 3.1 War breaks out in Lusankya (1941-42)
- 3.2 Triple Alliance advance stalls (1942-43)
- 3.3 Coalition counter-advance (1943)
- 3.4 Coalition gains momentum (1944-45)
- 3.5 Triple Alliance collapse, Coalition closes in on Rodarion (1945-46)
- 3.6 Stalemate (1946)
- 4 Participants of the Great War
- 5 Aftermath
- 6 Impact
- 7 See also