Featured ArticleGaullican: Les XXIXe Jeux invictus d'été) and also known as Verlois 2022, was the 29th edition of the Summer Invictus Games, an international sports competition. They were held in Verlois, Gaullica, between July 11 and August 1, 2022. Verlois was chosen as the host city for the games during the 2022-2030 Invictus Committee deliberations. It faced competition from fellow Euclean cities Rimso in Scovern, Morwall in Estmere, and Alikianos in Piraea. The Games were a centenary celebration for Verlois, which also hosted them in 1922. They were the third Summer Invictus Games hosted in Gaullica, the second Games hosted in Verlois, and the fourth Games hosted by Gaullica in total. The games concluded with hosts Gaullica winning the games with 100 total medals and 196 total points, Soravia in second with 144 points and Shangea in third with 117 points. (See more...)
IIWiki is an online, web-based, free encyclopedia for the creation and display of fictional content produced by members of NationStates, though is unaffiliated with NationStates. The focus of the wiki is on Simulated and Speculative Fictional content, including Alt History, Mythopoeia, Conlang, Geofiction, and other elements of Worldbuilding.
IIWiki seeks to create an in-character environment where users can create and share content and lore. We expect encyclopedic articles and worldbuilding according to the Wikipedia Manual of Style, which is to say neutral, professional, and focused.
- 16 May 2022 We have updated our main page for a fresh new look suitable for this decade. All thanks go to Ozycaevias for the design.
- 27 Mar 2022 For some reason we've added MonoBook as a possible skin. Feel free to switch to it if for some reason you like how it looks
- 18 Jan 2022 The Library namespace is now available for posting narratives, and has a subtly different style than the usual
- 17 Jan 2022 The default skin has been switched back to Vector.
- 5 Jan 2020 IIWiki has been updated to MediaWiki 1.34, which brings a number of functional, security, and stability improvements.
In the News
- Malaakh Dayan wins Worldvision Song Contest 101 in Lipa, Besen representing Ertzei Kishim with the song "BESERK".
- The 2022 Summer Invictus Games conclude with host nation Gaullica topping the medal table.
- Scorpion from Malta Comino Gozo win World Hit Festival 65 in Hercules, Beepee.
- Makko Okoan Government announces OMMON publication's conversion into the Oko Broadcasting Corporation.
- The Social Democratic Party of Germany gains a plurality in the 2022 German federal election.
- The light blue bloc wins a plurality in the 2022 Akashian general election.
- Gherph IF makes history as the first team in the history of the Frarstizk A Liig Dofriɣ to have an 0-0-34 record. The entire team was arrested soon after for fixing results, and the club went bankrupt.
This month in history
- 1877 – The Serpent's Staff, a humanitarian organisation based in Tavares, Paloa is founded in Neragon.
- 1916 – The Cacertian Empire declares war against the Republic of Syara beginning the Divide War.
- 1948 – The Cavalan song Notre Pavillon Tricolore is adopted as the national anthem of Cavala.
- 1952 – The Union of Realms Organisation for the Containment of Magical Anomalies (logo pictured) merges into the Union of Realms.
- 2006 – An EF4 tornado struck downtown Ogino in Torisakia on Independence Day, killing 84 people.
Regions and Communities