League of Zha'tar

League of Zha'tar

c. 1240 BC–480 BC
Flag of Zha'tar
Flag
The League of Zha'tar (light green) and Ledh ti'Gara (dark green) at their greatest territorial extent, c. 550 BC
The League of Zha'tar (light green) and Ledh ti'Gara (dark green) at their greatest territorial extent, c. 550 BC
CapitalPycara (to 520)
Ludef (520-507)
Common languagesAhéri
GovernmentConfederation
First Speaker 
• 813 - c. 780 BC
Carama the Golden (first)
• 484 - 480 BC
Mosanhait (last)
LegislatureZhaatarti Conclave
Historical eraPre-Ethlorek
• Established by Carama the Golden
c. 1240 BC
• 
813 BC
• Annexation by Hysera
480 BC
Succeeded by
Hyseran Empire
Today part of Hysera
 Trellin

The League of Zha'tar was a Pre-Ethlorek confederation, comprising the client states of Ledh ti'Gara subjugated between 813 and 520 BC. Around 520, it rebelled from its Ledigaran overlords, and in a long and bloody war the two factions so thoroughly broke each others' power that both were subsequently subsumed into the nascent Hyseran Empire, which by 480 BC had annexed the last Zhaatarti territories.