Number of locations
|Keith Mulcahy, CEO|
|Revenue||1,310,873 million NSD|
Number of employees
|Footnotes / references|
^ a As of 16 September 2016, Maritime Imperial had 22 shipyards in Maltropia and the Maltropian Islands and a further 372 internationally, including facilities under development.
Maritime Imperial is a Maltropian shipwright headquartered in the city of Esrium. It is the largest independent civilian shipbuilder in Maltropia and one of the largest in the world, dominating international export of merchant vessels. Since 2014, its subsidiary Tethys Mara has operated as the naval wing of Maritime Imperial, producing mainly logistics and support vessels. Maritime Imperial operates twenty two shipyards and repair yards throughout Maltropia and almost four hundred more internationally.
The company was founded in 1807 as a builder of wooden-hulled merchant vessels for trade across Winter Bay and eastern Maltropia. It was the first Maltropian firm to lay down a steel hull, in 1860, and its pioneering of the concept gave it a significant edge in the domestic market.
Maritime Imperial acquired its long-term rival Oldport Engineering in 2013 after Oldport experienced six successive unprofitable quarters.