Seven Akannite Sages
The Seven Akannite Sages are considered by Second Generation Maradisoba as the authority of the Maradisoban belief system as well as the writers of the Book of the Order, the precursor of Imedio Honour.
Within the context of Akannite History, the Seven Akannite Sages are strictly referring to K'vari Mepes that were apart of First Generation Maradisoba, which was consistent until the Mihrdatian Era which was followed by the Era of the Codex hosted by the Ghadamian Sabaphos.
The Seven Akannite Sages
The List of the Seven Akannite Sages is as follows:
- Solomon the Wise - Led the Solomonite Sabaphos and wrote the entirety of the Tredashio Collection. Wrote many different rules and guidelines that dictated moreso about K'vari Lifestyle and Akannite Lifestyle.
- Samson the Holy - Led the Samsonid Sabaphos and constructed the Greater Serenope Assembly and continued expansion over Imedio.
- Saul of Homitians - Led the Saulican Sabaphos, he was the first Homitian K'vari Mepe after the end of the Samsonid Sabaphos, and introduced Saulican Economics during this time.
- Medea the Scribe - Led the Medean Sabaphos. Medea was known for organizing the first collections of the Book of the Order and began the thought line that would begin the Era of the Codex following Mihrdat.
- Circe the Righteous - Led the Circean Sabaphos, Circe did away with the nobility and waged the first civil war, known as the Akannite Noble War which saw the overthrow of the stratified economic policies.
- David the Quiet - Led the Davidian Sabaphos, David continued the expansion of the First Order across Imedio. David started what is known as the Reformation of Imedio, which would be the precursor to the start of the Era of the Codex and the Era of Revision.
- Mihrdat the Serene - The last of the Seven Sages. Wrote an extra book towards the Book of the Order about keeping peace.