Shanpei

Shanpei
Шанпеику
District
Location of Shanpei District in Namor
Location of Shanpei District in Namor
Country Namor
Government
 • PremierHui Shi (DS)
Population
 • Total35,121,512
 • Rank8th in Namor
Time zoneST +6
 • Summer (DST)observed
Area code(s)07

Shanpei (Шанпеи) is a district located in northwestern Namor. It borders Txotai in the west, Arra in the east, West Namor in the southwest and West Nozama in the south. In the southeast, it shares a convergence point with East Nozama. Shanpei is home to around 35 million people - nearly 80% of them are ethnic Kannei while the remaining 20% are ethnic Vetpei.

Shanpei contains seven prefectures, three autonomous prefectures and one prefecture-level city which includes the Vetpei City metropolitan area.

Like the rest of northern Namor, Shanpei has traditionally been less developed and populated than southern Namor. However, the district has experienced economic growth since the inception of the Northern Development program.

Administrative Divisions

Prefecture-level cities

Prefecture
Vetpei City

Prefectures

Prefecture Largest Municipality
Lichao
Chinjung
Pingyung
Chinheng
Rongfang
Shayen
Ganglan

Autonomous prefectures

Autonomous prefecture Largest municipality
Duju Vetpei Autonomous Prefecture Fuchi
Shihong Vetpei Autonomous Prefecture Shihong
Taijing Vetpei Autonomous Prefecture Taijing