|Founded||August 4, 1937|
|Company slogan||On the Wings of Success|
|Headquarters||Corcaigh Nua, Maltropia|
|Key people||Vincent Burton, CEO|
Aer Maltrópa is the flag carrier of Maltropia, where it is also the largest airline company, operating hundreds of routes throughout the region of Paradoxia. It is the oldest airline in Maltropia, having been founded in 1937. The airline is a founding member of the International Air Transport Association and a member of Skyteam.
In the business year 2011-2012, an estimated 76 million passengers flew Aer Maltrópa. At present, Aer Maltrópa operates international routes from four major hubs within Maltropian - Corcaigh Nua, Argensborough, Castlefinchy, Eochaill, Groomsbridge and Moraine - and from three overseas hubs.
Aer Maltrópa has an extensive fleet of aircraft, sourced from a wide range of international suppliers. All are specially painted in the airline's distinctive livery, sporting a white underside and wings, black stripe along the side, and red upper-half and tail-fin.
The airline's current international fleet consists of:
- 45 x Genesis GA-7 Mystics, produced by Genesis Aerosystems
- 55 aircraft produced by Los Rios Aerospace:
- 30 x M565 Aspire
- 10 x M575 Esperanza
- 15 x MR-SST supersonic airliners
- 35 aircraft produced by Monteluci Aeronautica:
- 25 x RS L500s, produced by Royal Sun Aerospace Corporation
- 100 aircraft produced by Streamline Aerocrafts:
- 35 x Streamline C570 V
- 20 x Streamline C670-LR V
- 20 x Streamline C770-LLR V
- 10 x Streamline C870-LLR
- 15 x Streamline C970 V