Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nankai Kenpo, sometimes 'Nankai Kenpo Karate-do', commonly abbreviated as 'Kenpo', is a modern martial art originating in Lion's Rock. Originally created as a style of Karate oriented towards women's self-defence by Dame Miriam Nakamura, it has since developed into a variant of Kickboxing with an emphasis in practicality. It is primarily taught in Anglic-speaking countries but has enjoyed a degree of worldwide popularity. The sport is loosely regulated under a worldwide network of affiliated organisations confederated under the oversight of the Nankai Kenpo Athletics Association, which functions largely as a 'regulator of regulators' in relation to various national and regional Nankai Kenpo organistions. (See more...)
Norumbia. Its 6 provinces cover a landmass of approximately 297,408 square kilometers (114,829 square miles), bordered by Wazheganon to the north, Moxaney to the east, Chenes to the southeast and Mniohuta to the southwest. Most of Awasin's population of 5,130,452 live in or around the capital and largest city, Nikanassin, with the rest situated along the coast or in plains communities. Awasin is characterized by a majority indigenous population, with a small minority of other indigenous Norumbian groups and Mezhte. Its mixed economy prioritizes private ownership, though many enterprises and publicly-listed firms are owned by the state. Agriculture is the largest industry, followed by gas extraction, oil refinement, and tourism. Awasin ranks highly in international evaluations of political freedom and involvement, government transparency, income equality, and overall quality of life. It is a member of the Osawanon Community and a founding member of the Norumbian People's Alliance, better known as Hahowin. (See more...)
- Kembesa announces occupation, invasion of the as-Souhr region of Fahran.
- Gelonian Hockey Federation announces plans for and establishes the Superleague as the nation's new top level hockey league.
- Stephanos Anagnos is appointed Archon and Grand Logothete of Lihnidos following vote of no confidence in former Archon Fotis Raptis (pictured).
- Sydalene National Assembly passes resolution to withdrawn from Yarden Accords.
- Iantonu Milcesu is elected the first President of the United Republic of Gresnaya.