Heliste is a developing modern-tech roleplaying and worldbuilding region. Heliste is open to all, both new and old looking for coöperative world building and roleplaying. For all those interested in joining us in weaving the stories of our nations, please consider applying or stopping by in our Discord server.
The Aldia Railway Corporation (Myrian: 阿尔迪亚铁路公司, Romanized: Āěrdíyǎ Tiělù Gōngsī) is the national state-owned railway company & operator in Aldia. The Government of Aldia is the largest shareholder, holding 60% of the company's shares whereas the remaining 40% are publicly traded in the Fanrong Stock Exchange. ARC maintains and administers the country's rail network and operates a fleet of train services through its subsidiary companies such as the ARC High Speed Rail (ARC HSR) which operates a fleet of intercity highs-speed rail trains services and ARC Continental Express which operates mostly conventional intercity train services... (See more...)
- Vozh invades the Atmoran Confederation on the 14 December 2016 beginning the Fourth Voshan War.
- Lieutenant General Harald Palmgren (pictured) has confirmed that Ghelenic Defence Forces and the Aravean Armed Forces have clashed in the Tyresta Forest just 3 kilometres from the county perimeter of Ghelen by the Ghelenic village of Svinhult, between disputed territory between the Aravean Empire and the Republic of Ghelen. With 182 casualties in the first day.
- The Atmoran Minister of State Security, Sophie van Appello has confirmed intelligence reports of the reformation of left-wing militias within northern Atmora.
- The coast wide Festival of Lights will be beginning on the southern coast of Aellyria, as a four month festival in which the entire coast celebrates a good year, where wine, fireworks, song, music and company are all available for the right price. While year round the southern coast is a culture of celebration, prosperity, gambling, and dancing.
- Empress Elvira, the wife of Emperor Rudolf II, gave birth to the couple’s first child on Tuesday, a son who is now second in line to the Austrysian throne.
Ongoing: 2016 Aravean-Ghelenic border conflict • Insurgency in Northern Atmora • Halkeginian Union Conference