This article is incomplete because it is pending further input from participants, or it is a work-in-progress by one author.
Please comment on this article's talk page to share your input, comments and questions.
Note: To contribute to this article, you may need to seek help from the author(s) of this page.
Holy See of Fabria
Motto: Pacem Christi in Regno Christi
("Peace in the Kingdom of Christ")
|Location of Fabria (dark green) – in Scipia (dark grey)|
Location of Fabria (dark green)
– in Scipia (dark grey)
and largest city
|Fabria City (city-state)|
|Official languages||Latin, Audonian, Sydalene|
|Government||Unitary absolute monarchy under an ecclesiastical elective theocracy|
• Cardinal Secretary of State
• Prefect of the Governorate
• Papacy Established
• Papal States of Sicaea (Independence from Latium)
• Treaty of Saint-Nazaire
• Fabrian Treaty
|19 April 1909|
|0.44 km2 (0.17 sq mi) (nth)|
• 2017 census
|2,272/km2 (5,884.5/sq mi)|
|Currency||Denarius (𐆖) (SDD)|
|Date format||dd/mm/yyyy (AD)|
|ISO 3166 code||FA|
Fabria, officially Holy See of Fabria (Latin: Sancta Sedes Fabriae; Sydalene: Santa Sede tal-Fabria; Audonian: Saint-Siège de Fabria), and also referred to as the Holy See, is an independent city-state enclaved in Sydalon, Sydalon. It is the smallest sovereign state in the world, both in population and area.
Fabria is a unitary absolute monarchy under an ecclesiastical elective theocracy, wherein the sovereign is the Pope, who is the head of the Catholic Church. The sovereign, as well as key government offices are filled by high-ranking Catholic clergy of various nationalities.
The Papacy dates back to early Christianity as the primate of an episcopal see, based in Sydalon. The Holy See remained in Sydalon until 950, and the establishment of the Papal States of Sicaea, in modern day Lihnidos. The Papal States remained and independent realm in Sicaea until the advent of the Hellenic Union, which gradually eroded the status of the Papal States until the Papacy took up residence in Verdon, Saint-Nazaire, Vannois, where it was located from 1679 to 1909 and its eventual return to Fabria, Sydalon, Sydalon.