Sovereign Imperium of Haruspex
|Capital||Chel de Yorn|
|Recognised national languages||Anglish|
|Government||Imperialist Military Autocracy|
• Advocate of the Emperess
|Kaorin Huat Jargo Vlos|
• Senior Minister of the Eighth Circle
|Thei'de Kantra Velven|
• Senior Minister of the First Circle
|Ajax Hur Elemmiire|
• Senior Minister of the Second Circle
|Kaorin Renor Vlos Elemmiire|
• Senior Minister of the Fifth Circle
• Senior Minister of the Sixth Circle
|Yasa Elemmiire Orn II|
• Senior Minister of the Third Circle
• Senior Minister of the Fourth Circle
|Aria Hallas Zun|
• Senior Minister of the Seventh Circle
|Ria Mel'Ana Velven|
• Senior Minister of the Ninth Circle
|Beira Vek Elemmiire|
|Legislature||Council of the Nine|
|Imperial Council of Circles|
|Imperial Court of Advisory|
• 2021 census
Welcome to the fact-book dossier on The Sovereign Imperium of Machina Haruspex. We hope you will find all information you would like to know about our country here, and otherwise you can always send a communique through proper channels to that of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The flag of the Haruspex is to portray what has happened and what will happen. The red shows the blood of the Haru that died protecting the Imperium. The black arrows and outline mean death of enemies that will spread like a plague. And the white outlines show the Haru spirit and honor. Another meaning for the white colors outlining the black arrows mean that the Haru are responsible for their enemies death.
The Haru are human, but they believe in ancient myth that they are not children of Adam and Eve, but rather Darklings, the Fae of old and have persisted this via religion and so on for the centuries since unification. Oberon and Titantania are known as the All Father and the All Mother, those that raised the first Darklings of yore from the Eurth itself, and grew them to be beings, before releasing them into the wurld at large, to earn their right to live or to die and fade away, such is the will of the countless ageless.
From such dark denizen of the Eurth, the twisted imaginings of mankind's dreams, did forth the birth of the Haru come from these creatures. As their ancestors they hold homage to these creatures of mythos, those that became the Haru gods and goddesses, and so to do the torches of faith burn for that of the creators, the shapers of those they worship in turn.
So the religion that the Haru have interwoven into their society, culture, daily lives, has them believing the major houses are descendants, bloodlines of this ancient race, of whom became the main gods of their faith, overlooking the hall of pantheons beneath them, of whom the Haru place their faith within.
The state takes efforts to ensure that certain practices and organizations remain within the strict boundaries of Haru law. This task extends into the cultural space as well, where works of art, literature, and other media are considered integral to the national interest as unifying forces and ought to in some way serve the interests of the state, either through the improvement of morale, patriotism, the furtherance of accepted morality or general pacification of the population. During the earlier years of the Principality and then the Sovereign Imperium, media that was critical of the state was entirely banned, however, these restrictions were gradually lifted over time. Regardless of restrictions, clever artists have utilized a number of methods to bypass censorship.
Such as with the rest of the Imperium, restrictions on speech and expression are affected by the tier system. Part of the benefits granted to the higher tier of citizens is a relaxation of restrictions regarding political speech, expressions, and even access to art and literature. The idea being that by gaining higher tiers, a citizen has shown the necessary qualifications to both understand the nuances of the imperial government and society, and understand how to express their opinions on such matters in a way that would not threaten state stability. This has led over time to a level of cultural stratification, where certain forms of art and literature are accessible to citizens of higher tiers while lower-tier citizens must content themselves with the standard mass-produced media and books censored of anything that might approach questionable thinking.
The society of the Sovereign Imperium itself is organized upon a pessimistic outlook on the nature of the wurld and humanity in general. The Imperium, being the product of a civil-war that nearly led to its extinction, will, in general, assume the worst out of anyone's intentions. Collectively humanity is a force for greatness and a towering achievement unparalleled in history. Individual humans, on the other hand, can be prone to decadence, immorality, and rebellion. So with this contrast in mind, those who are not Haru are treated as a potentially existential threat to the survival of the Imperium until pacified or otherwise accepted by imperial decree etc.
As a consequence, instead of trusting in everyone's better nature, it trusts more in the sword of the state to keep everyone in line. Citizen participation in the functioning of the imperial state is mandatory and children are raised from an early age to view their responsibilities to the social whole as more important then what they may individually desire.
There are many incentives offered for those willing to assume greater responsibility in the betterment of the nation, while those who work against society face ever-increasing penalties. This is exemplified in the water rationing that limits, among other things, how long a citizen can take a shower. The purpose is to instill personal discipline in the population. Political theorists in the Imperium caution strongly against the dangers inherent in technology's ability to "do everything and anything" for humanity, turning it into a weak and coddled race too focused on immediate pleasures and an overabundance of luxury. Such post-scarcity economies would, it was feared, render the Haru incapable of fending for itself when that technology inevitably fails either due to war or disaster.
The Sovereign Imperium's primary language is Haru-Dakat. Anglish is a required second. This is a basic guide on responses and so forth for a would be traveller. The language of the Imperium is usually viewed as a glyph, however because such is not similar beyond its borders, this is a simplified version.
- Hello = Rammu
- Good day = kuut tyo
- Good evening = kuut ajahehk
- Good night = kuut hekrd
- Hi = Re
- Good bye = kuut poa
- Bye = Poa
- See you soon = Caa oui cuuh
- Where? = Frana?
- When? = Frah?
- Why? = Fro?
- What? = Fryd?
- Who? = Fru?
- How? = Ruf?
- How much/many? = Ruf silr/syho?
- Is/are there? = Ec/yna drana?
- Please = Bmayca
- Thank you = Dryhg oui
- I'm sorry, but... = E's cunno, pid...
- Excuse me = Aqlica sa
- That's a shame = Dryd'c y crysa
- May I...? = Syo E...?
- Yes = Oac
- No = Hu
- That depends = Dryd tabahtc
- I don't know = E tuh'd ghuf
- I don't think so = E tuh'd drehg cu
- I suppose so = E cibbuca cu
- I think so = E drehg cu
- It doesn't matter = Ed tuach'd syddan
- I don't mind = E tuh'd seht
- Of course = Uv luinca
- True = Dnia
- With pleasure = Fedr bmaycina
- Congratulations! = Luhknydimydeuhc!
- Happy birthday = Rybbo pendrtyo
- Happy New Year = Rybbo Haf Oayn
- Good luck! = kuut milg!
- Enjoy the meal = Ahzuo dra saym
- Have a safe journey! = Ryja y cyva zuinhao!
- Have a good holiday! = Ryja y kuut rumetyo!
- Take care! = Dyga lyna!
- Have a nice day! = Ryja y hela tyo!
The erratic and often at times confusing southern neighbor the GHET, has placed a bit of stress upon the Haru citizenry over the years. Both nations have endured an immense amount of adversity during the long period of their proximity to one another, and the Haru have been significantly toughened by years of saber rattling and so on. Their experiences introduced new values into Haru culture. The need for adaptability, tenacity and education increased, and nationalism was revived. These contemporary attitudes have intermingled with older traditions. The new cultural combination has worked in favour of the country’s development, seeing the nation rebound and thrive economically, and begin to heal psychologically.
Haru have come to understand the longstanding agony, hardship and oppression they have experienced as ‘Daync uv dra seht’. Daync uv dra seht is the collective feeling of frustration that has built up in the Haru psyche from the stress over the long periods of time. The release of this energy (or manifestation of Daync uv dra seht) is seen in the rise of extreme nationalism, an incredible work ethic and an intense focus on prosperity. However, some have argued that daync uv dra seht has also made Haru less generous and more resistant to compromise. Indeed, Haru sociologists believe daync uv dra seht has been a source behind much of the resentment and divisions within society. Nevertheless – tensions aside – the Haru sense of national belonging and pride remains strong. The country is overwhelmingly ethnically homogenous with over 92% of all Haru sharing the same ethnicity. This common identity provides societal unity and also supports the collectivist orientations of the culture
Festivals & Holidays Oimadeta
The two best Oimadeta Syngadc (Yuletide markets) are on the long slope of Khatai Square. The markets' brightly decorated stalls sell wooden toys, Cussian crystal, handmade jewelry, classic Haru marionettes, and plenty of potential for tooth decay: honeyed gingerbread, Pnyetat Bycdno (a braided pastry studded with raisins), and kumtah hacdc' ("golden nests," nutty cookies heavy with rum).
Wash it all down with mead and cfaadfeha simmat (a sweet mulled wine). Dinner consists of wine sausages and carp—you'll see barrels of the fish everywhere. Slip a carp scale into your wallet to ensure an adequate cash flow for the upcoming year.
Yhlacdunc' Vacdejym (Pronounced: "AE-ha-luah-ku-deoon-ku' FUah-ku-deeay-jaeaem"; "Ancestors' Festival") is a twenty-day Haru religious festival, culminating in celebrations on the 4th day of the first month in the Haru calendar, at the end of Yule.
The first ten days is a time when many citizenry will pay their respects to deceased relatives of up to seven generations. Monks chant the suttas in the old Dakat language overnight (continuously, without sleeping) in prelude to the gates of Ghe'Tor (closest translation is a form of Hell) opening, an event that is presumed to occur once a year, and is linked to the cosmology of Yanji Ki'Ra, First Priest of Nidaba. During this period, the gates of Ghe'Tor are opened and manes (spirits) of the ancestors are presumed to be especially active. In order to combat this, food-offerings are made to benefit them, some of them having the opportunity to end their period of dishonor, whereas others are imagined to leave Ghe'Tor temporarily, to then return to endure more suffering; without much explanation, relatives who are not in Ghe'Tor (who are in Rymmc uv Mekrd (Halls of Light) or otherwise reincarnated) are also generally imagined to benefit from the ceremonies.
In temples adhering to canonical protocol, the offering of food itself is made from the laypeople to the (living) monks, thus generating "merit" that indirectly benefits the dead. However, in many temples, this is either accompanied by or superseded by food offerings that are imagined to directly transfer from the living to the dead.
One the eleventh day of the festival, it will become the Time of the Crows. The ebony winged ones are thought to help guide the deceased into the afterlife, so families with a recently departed loved one will guide a crow (or a child dressed as a crow) through the streets to both honor and aid their deceased to the Rymmc uv Mekrd.
On the last day of the festival, it is the Rite of Passage. It is here that Emperor/ress who believes in the old ways, will ascend to several thousand steps to the summit of the Tyng Sudran temple within Prathen. Here, he or she will accept the deaths of those who've chosen to die as sacrifices to the Goddess Nidaba, Lady of writing, learning and the harvest. As the ruler of the land collects the hearts of those who've chosen to give their lives so that the land may grow, the hearts will be placed within urns and laid before the great statue of Nidaba, daughter of Tyng Sudran, as an offering of daughters and sons, for the next hundred years.
Typical Meals Because of the climate of the Imperium, a simple diet was maintained for much of its history, even before unification. It was only the raiding to foreign lands that new food would be introduced, and not until much later, would technological advancements and geothermal energy utilization provide the possibility of using freshly-grown, locally-sourced ingredients year-round.
Even over the past decades, the nation’s cuisine has blossomed from its humble beginnings into a cosmopolitan affair. Restaurants around the country offer a wide variety of foreign inspired and traditional Haru dishes, inspired by the ingredients found in nature.
However, the Haru citizenry diet’s main elements have changed very little since a thousand years ago. Most popular dishes still involve fish, and lamb.
Sample of Seafood Nyhgavecr or Ranke Fish - can be purchased in any grocery store or at the local markets and is eaten as a snack, either straight out of the bag or with a good amount of butter spread on it.
Vecr'cdaf or fish stew - a simple mix of white fish, potatoes, onions, flour, milk, and seasoning but recently, some recipes also include ingredients like chives, curry, béarnaise sauce, or cheese.
mupcdan or lobster/langoustine - caught in the Northern Thalassaton Ktaigidon waters, langoustines are known for their tasty, tender meat. You can find it grilled, baked, or fried.
Fryma or Whale - is not an everyday food in the Imperium. 45% of whale meat is sold to restaurants, despite international opposition to the practice of whaling.
nuiht noa - a thin, round, rye flatbread with a distinct pattern. The tradition of baking nuiht noa is believed to go back to settlement-times when it was baked on hot stones or straight on the fire’s embers. This method helped create the bread’s signature spotted pattern.
cfaad noa - a dark, sweet-tasting bread with a thick consistency and no crust. Tradition dictates it is baked in a pot placed on the embers of a dying fire, then covered in turf and left to stand overnight.
lehhysuh knyeh - a cinnamon filled bread rolled covered in chocolate, caramel, or sugar glaze.
bivvo knyeh - thin, crépe-like pancakes, usually served rolled up with a good amount of sugar or carefully folded with jam and whipped cream.
Meats Farm Bred - Each spring, the sheep are let out of their pen to roam freely around the countryside, spending the whole summer grazing in the pesticide-free wilderness. Since the climate prevents grain growth, the sheep live on grass, angelica, berries, and seaweed. The meat thus requires little seasoning; it is tender and has a mild flavor.
Smoked Lamb - Though you can find fresh meat in grocery stores and on restaurant menus, a highly recommended dish to taste when visiting the Imperium is smoked Haru lamb or ‘rihksayd.’
Before refrigeration, a popular way to preserve food was by smoking. It not only allowed the meat to last, but it also added flavors. rihksayd or 'hung-meat' is named after the old tradition of smoking the meat by hanging it from a smoking shed’s rafters.
There are two main methods of smoking in the Imperium, ‘penlrfuut’ and ‘tihkryo.’ The material used in penlrfuut is birch wood, while dried sheep dung is mixed with hay for tihkryo.
It is not just rihksayd that is smoked this way. You can also find tihkryo-smoked salmon, sausages, and even beer. Rihksayd is usually boiled and served either hot or cold in slices.
It is a traditional dish served at Yule, usually accompanied by potatoes in béchamel sauce, green peas, red cabbage, and fehdan panno jams.
According to a recent study, around 90% of Haru have this dish at least once during the holiday season.
Smoked, grilled, broiled, slow-cooked, in a kebab or a stir fry, you can find numerous lamb variations throughout the country.
And as with the seafood, whatever you choose will surely be delicious.
But if you like to go native, there are a few things you should try:
Rihksayd sandwich - in thin slices, rihksayd is a popular lunch meat, served on sandwiches or a traditional ‘nuiht noa’ bread.
Saydcuib or meat soup - made of the tougher bits of the lamb, hearty vegetables, and various herbs. Great on a cold winter’s day.
Seqatsayd Sausage - it is made from a blend of lamb, beef, and pork. Try ‘fedr dra fungc’ (with the works), and you’ll get the hot dog topped with crunchy deep-fried onions, raw onions, ketchup, sweet mustard, and creamy remoulade sauce.
The Haru Youth Services (Haru: Dra Ryni Ouidr Canjelac pronounced: "DE-raah RAaenee OHooee-de-ra KUahn-jaeeay-luah-ku"), often abbreviated as HYS, is the youth organisation of the Imperium and its territories. Its origins date back to 1901 and it received the name Haru Youth Regiment in August 1906. From 1906 until 1932 (Of which it would then become 'The Haru Youth Services'), it is the sole official youth organisation in the Imperium and its territories, and it is partially a paramilitary organisation; it is composed of the HYS proper for youths aged 12 to 18.
In 1898, the Prathen-based Council of Nine established its official youth organisation called The Youth of the Bannner (Dra Ouidr uv Dra Pyhhan, pronounced: "DE-raah OHooee-de-ra oo-fu DE-raah PEae-ha-haahn"), abbreviated as YoB often. It was announced on 8 March 1900 in the Hall of the Nine, and its inaugural meeting took place on 13 May the same year. Shortly after this, The Haru Youth Services, was established in 1901, within the Renor Elemmiire stronghold city-state of Tambov, it serves to train and recruit future members of the Ehdanhym Calinedo Canjelac (ECC, Internal Security Services). As time progressed it would over shadow the YoB, and merge the other service into itself, taking on its duties as well.
The members of The Haru Youth Services are viewed as ensuring the future of the Imperium and they are indoctrinated in the Haru ideology, including religion. The HYS includes many of the activities of the Boy Scouts, including camping and hiking. However over time it also became more of an academic institution, with both studies in the sciences, medicine, and other forays of interest, much like one might do at a college or some sort.
Many of those accepted into the HYS often get a chance at furthering education, and as such, the HYS is often times mutually exclusive to commoners as children from houses already have this access.
However, alongside this, many activities closely resemble military training, with weapons training, assault course circuits and basic tactics. The aim is to instill the motivation that would enable its members to fight faithfully for the Imperium as soldiers, if that was the path they so desire to endure.
The Haru Youth Services are organised into corps under adult leaders, and the general membership of the HYS consists of boys and girls aged 12 to 18. The HYS is organised into local cells on a community level. Such cells have weekly meetings at which various doctrines are taught by adult leaders. Regional leaders typically organise rallies and field exercises in which several dozen HYS cells will participate. The largest gathering usually take place annually at Prathen, where members from all over the Imperium will converge for the annual Imperium Victory Day Rally.
The HYS maintains training academies comparable to preparatory schools, which are designed to nurture future leaders. The HYS also maintains several corps designed to develop future officers for the Haru Imperial Legionary (Armed Forces). The corps offers specialised foundational training for each of the specific arms for which the member is ultimately destined. The Sea Haru Youth Services (Sea-HYS), for example, serves as an auxiliary to the HIN. Its symbol is a rising sun with over the national banner. A program entitled Ninym Ouidr Canjelac (Rural Youth Services, Pronounced: "Neenaem OHooee-de-ra KUahn-jaeeay-luah-ku") was designed to teach specifically chosen rural youths training for future labor leaders and technicians, its emblem is a hammer and a wrench over the national banner.
The Haru Youth Services has a number of monthly and weekly publications, internet service and a phone service, among them are the Ryni Ouidr Canjelac Hafc Sehida (Haru Youth News Minute), the Ouidr Makeuh (Youth Legion), Ouidr Hafcvaat (Young Newsfeed). Other services include Ouihk Esbaneis Had (Young Imperium Net), an internet service specifically designed for youths, and also ROC Damalus (HYS Telecom), a service that provides members of the HYS with access to phones and a government provided plan.
The First Emperor
Hakon Fremar Elemmiire I
Orchestrator of the First Imperial Empire
Duke of House Elemmiire (Main Bloodline)
Hakon Fremar Elemmiire I (born 02 December c. 244 – 3 December 316) was the first Haru emperor from 268 to 312. Born to a family of low status in lma'tia, which would become a suburb of modern day Ninas'Terath, Fremar is actually a Haru-Daket word of old that means, Farmer. It is especially noteworthy that Hakon also claimed the old bloodline of Kalinka, and if that's the case, he came from a time honored line,even if it slowly phased out of favor as time went. Even so, Hakon rose through the ranks of the military to become a cavalry commander in the army of House Lord Cairu Elemmiire. After the deaths of Cairu and his son Umerian on campaign against the eastern mountain tribes, Hakon was proclaimed lord of the territories. The title was also claimed by Cairu's surviving son, Tarius, but Hakon defeated him in the Battle of the Free Marshes, in which Tarius and his forces were killed to the last man.
Hakon was not initially a member of the Elemmiire house and clan, but upon becoming lord of the territories, he was adopted within and made a blood member.
Hakon's reign stabilized the area and marks the end of what is referred to as the Time of Travesty. He appointed fellow officer Kiam Jargo'Vlos as Duke, and this allowed him to make a house in his name, House Jargo'Vlos, in 281.
During this, several others would also earn this rank. Duke Alarius Renor Elemmiire would be allowed to create the house that would become synonymous with honor in the future, in the same year as Jargo'Vlos. Barely into the new year, 282, Sevra Tagnik would be sworn in as a Duchess, and form the House of Tagnik Zun. 282 Also saw the formation of Houses Mzil Velven, Olath Orn and Renor Xukuth.
Hakon created the edict that of rule over territories by these houses, and eventually said territories would become the city-states in the modern landscape.
The Imperial Throne reigned in the Central Territories, with the merchant cities of Chel'de Yorn, and Prathen, with the former becoming the capital, House Jargo'Vlos reigned in the Western Territories of the Empire, consolidating at the trade city of Ulan-Ude. The Eastern Territories of the Empire were under the authority of House Renor Elemmiire, of whom would rule from the city they had been born within, Belaya. Rounding this out was the Southern Territories of the Empire, and this massive area was under authority of House Tagnik Zun and their proclaimed fortress city of Taganrog.
Under this rule of House Lords that in turn served the throne, Hakon secured the empire's borders and purged it of all threats to his power. He defeated the wilder tribes during several campaigns between 285 and 299.
Hakon separated and enlarged the empire's civil and military services and reorganized the empire's provincial divisions, establishing the largest and most bureaucratic government in the history of the Haru people. He established new administrative centres in Prathen, Tver, Yaris, and Tiksi, closer to the empire's frontiers. Building on third-century trends towards absolutism, he styled himself an autocrat, elevating himself above the empire's masses with imposing forms of court ceremonies and architecture. Bureaucratic and military growth, constant campaigning, and construction projects increased the state's expenditures and necessitated a comprehensive tax reform. From at least 297 on, imperial taxation was standardized, made more equitable, and levied at generally higher rates.
Not all of Hakon's plans were successful: the Edict on Trade Prices (301), his attempt to curb inflation via price controls, was counterproductive and quickly ignored. The Trials of Persecution (303–312), the empire's first, largest, and bloodiest official persecution of Christianity, failed to eliminate Christianity in the empire; indeed, after 315, Christianity became a tolerated religion (There were several requirements and laws concerning it however) under successive emperors.
Despite these failures and challenges, Hakon's reforms fundamentally changed the structure of imperial government and helped stabilize the empire economically and militarily, enabling the empire to remain essentially intact for centuries. Weakened by illness, Hakon left the imperial office on 1 May 313, and became the first emperor to abdicate the position voluntarily. He lived out his retirement in his palace on the Peryian coast, tending to his vegetable gardens. His palace eventually became the core of the modern-day city of Perya.
Government Type: Imperialist Military Autocracy
Ideological Stance: Neo-Epicurean
- Kira'Karn Elemmiire - The Empress, Matriarch of the Nation.
- Kaorin Huat Jargo Vlos - Advocate of the Emperess, Zero Circle - [HIS - Haru Intelligence Services]
Council of the Nine, Heads of Government, Advisory to the Empress:
- Thei'de Kantra Velven - Eighth Circle [MRAA - Ministry of Religious Affairs and Applications]
- Ajax Hur Elemmiire - First Circle [FTA - Ministry of Foreign Trade Affairs]
- Kaorin Renor Vlos Elemmiire - Second Circle [SCMCC - Military Command and Control], and the [NIRC - Northern Imperial Military Command]
- Tihun Xun - Fifth Circle [NCAC - Naval Command and Control]
- Yasa Elemmiire Orn II - Sixth Circle [IOESM - Industrial Oversight and Environmental Services Ministry]
- Sias Hu'yan - Third Circle [FAM - Foreign Affairs Ministry]
- Aria Hallas Zun - Fourth Circle [MTSM - Medical Technology Services Ministry]
- Ria Mel'Ana Velven - Seventh Circle [ECC - Imperium Security Services]
- Beira Vek Elemmiire - Ninth Circle [SHPSM - Social, Health and Population Services Ministry]
- Vice-Lord Terak Ve'Elemmiire - Senior Diplomat of the Foreign Affairs Ministry, adjutant to Duke Sias Hu'yan. Serving as an intermediary between the Imperium Throne and that of the GHET.
- Kija Varis Zun - House Varis Zun - Commander of the 1st Legion, House Varis Zun
- Tiyu Havsu Bel'la Kyorl - Chief Information Officer, Haruspex International Armaments [HIA]
- Tizar Hiy'Yan - Vice-President & Chief Operating Officer, Haruspex Aero Design [HAD]
- Dikan Yaro - Executive Minister, Ninth Circle [SHPSM - Social, Health and Population Services Ministry]
- Maori Hallas Velven - Executive Minister, Sixth Circle [IOESM - Industrial Oversight and Environmental Services Ministry]
- Tarte Yars - Executive Officer, Imperial Merchant Alliance, [IMA]
- Henno Gaius - Executive Officer, Fourth Circle [MTSM - Medical Technology Services Ministry]
- Hura Sa'Yao - Senior Advisor, City-State Residential Services Ministry, [CSRSM]
- Eula Vek Elghinn - Senior Advisor, First Circle [FTA - Ministry of Foreign Trade Affairs]
- Ruta Vek Elemmiire - Senior Diplomat, serving the needs for relations with Ateenia.
The government of the Sovereign Imperium is a borderline stratocracy, where military and civil governance go hand in hand. Citizens are encouraged and even required to work for the government for a certain period of time, whether it be in the armed forces or in civil governance. The government of the Imperium is widely accepting of all races, creeds, and ethnicities, though this attitude is born more out of a practical need than an altruistic one.
The Imperium is divided into multiple city-state/regional commissariats that govern large swaths of the Imperium's territories. These governing bodies act as smaller replicas of the imperial government and have provided the Imperium the flexibility and capability to govern such a large population spread across the Eurth.
The Imperium's commissariats are separated by 2 different distinctions:
Executive power in the Sovereign Imperium is held by the Council of the Nine, a coalition of nine nobles of various government service and high ranking military leaders, each of whom also acts as the head of one of the government's departments. Acting as the head of the state and the Council of the Nine is the Senior Councilor, a first among equals who has special powers that were created to allow the Council to act quicker and more decisively in times of emergency, as well as being the most trusted advisor to the throne. Senior Councilors are elected for twenty-year terms, though this can be shortened or lengthened depending on extraneous circumstances.
The National Council, consisting of lower ranked nobles, military officers, merchants and so on, has been criticized as being largely ceremonial. While the National Council, in theory, has the power to create and modify laws, in practice, they act as a rubber stamp for laws that the Council of the Nine has already decided to pass. There are very few instances in the Sovereign Imperium's history where the National Council did not agree with the Council of the Nine.
The Sovereign Imperium acts as a hereditary led autocracy, however, many opposition parties exist as approved alternatives and are allowed to function within the National Council. Not much is known about the approval process, with the exception that any opposition parties must remain subordinate to the nation's interest.
Perhaps the most unique aspect of the Imperium's government is the tiered citizenship structure. As citizens become more effective and useful members of society, their citizenship tier can rise, granting them more rights and privileges. A popular punishment for minor crimes is the reduction of a citizenship tier, which can restrict their freedom of speech, freedom of movement, and countless other details of daily life that go as far down as the amount of water allotted to a citizen's showers each month. Frequently, such verdicts come paired with specific criteria for the reinstatement of a citizen's tier.
Tribunal of Atonement (Supreme authority of the Tribunal is appointed by the monarch after designation by the council; all other officers of the Tribunal are appointed by the council)
Houses major and minor within the imperial domain.
Mainland Major Houses, Pure Bloodlines:
- Mzil Velven - One of the oldest houses in the imperium. Foundation of the Imperial Army.
- Buki Elghinn - Almost as old as the Mzil Velven, created during the foundation of Prathen.
- Bel'la Kyorl - Involved in governing the imperial territories, from humble beginnings as a farming collective.
- Renor Elemmiire - Has had more emperors and empresses then any other Laandstrad member house in the history of the Haru.
- Tagnik Zun - Founded in the oldest city, Chel'de Yorn.
- Jargo Vlos - First House to be created after the Renor Elemmiire came into being.
Mainland Minor Houses:
- Varis Zun - A relatively new splinter line to the main Tagnik Zun.
- Varin Zun - A relatively new splinter line to the main Tagnik Zun.
- Vlos Zun - Mostly based in Kaldana. Formed in the early 1990's as the colony was founded.
- Hallas Zun - Widespread splinter line that can be found in Yaris, Tambov, Prathen, and Belaya City-States.
- Grail Zun - Founded in Tiksi during the 1950's.
- Vek Elghinn - Founded in Tambov city-state, in or around the mid 1930's.
- Vek Elemmiire - Founded in Ulan-Ude, a prestigious splinter of the main Renor Elemmiire, has existed since the early 1700's.
- Hallas Elemmiire - Founded in Yaris in the 1970's, has received praise numerous times over the years as stoic defenders of the nation.
- Hallas Velven - Also from Yaris, founded within the last century.
- Renor Vlos - Created after the marriage of a Renor Elemmiire main bloodline noble and a daughter of the Jargo Vlos bloodline within the city-state of Taganrog early 1700's.
Kaldana Splinter Houses:
- Keric Zun - A relatively new splinter line to the main Tagnik Zun. Has claimed Veska Township within the Zharrian Frontier as its territorial home.
- Sargtlin - The main line came into existence right as Ulan-Ude was being built in the 1600's, yet was banished from being noted as a house within the central imperial domain due to the majority of its leadership siding with the false emperor and inciting insurrection in the Northern Territories.
- Sargtlin Velven - Once an honorable and of note splinter bloodline to the Mzil Velven, founded in the start of the 19th century, this house fell to corruption and acts of treason against the imperial throne during the days of Ji'Mar.
Military Legions for The Sovereign Imperium of Machina Haruspex
- Military Age: 16 years of age
- Fit for military service annually: Age 16-49: 988,030
- Reaching military age annually: 2,500,000
- Active troops: 1,880,000
- Combat Deployable For All Legionary Branches: 436, 079
- Reserve: 2,632,000
- Combat Deployable For All Legionary Branches: 436, 079
- Logistic and Support: 1,155,000
- Ground Legionary: 280,000 personnel
- Aero Legionary: 165,000 personnel
- Naval Legionary: 150,000 personnel
- Strategic Rocket Legionary: 50,000 personnel
- Paratrooper Legionary: 62,000 personnel
- SOF: 18,000 personnel
----------- Doctrine -----------
Terrain in The Sovereign Imperium is vast expanses of flatlands, though these are tempered by various environments consisting of semi-tropical, deserts, and heavy wooded areas buffered by mountain ranges at the exterior. Urban combat is also expected as The Sovereign Imperium has vast city state's that dot the landscape and thus must be accounted in the territory of terrain of theoretical combat areas.
Our general tactics involve a modern approach to " Blitzkrieg " and utilizes " vulym buehd " (focal point) in the planning of operations; it is a center of gravity towards which was made the point of maximum effort, in an attempt to seek a decisive action. Ground, mechanized and tactical air forces are concentrated at this point of maximum effort whenever possible. By local success at the vulym buehd, a small force can achieve a breakthrough and gain advantages by fighting in the enemy's rear. as “Tuh'd vettma, csycr!” (Don't fiddle, smash!)
To achieve a breakout, armored forces attack the enemy's defensive line directly, supported by motorized infantry, artillery fire and aerial bombardment in order to create a breach in the enemy's line. Through this breach the tanks can break through without the traditional encumbrance of the slow logistics of infantry on foot. The breaching forces never lose time by “stabilizing its flanks” or by regrouping; rather it continues the assault in towards the interior of the enemy's lines, sometimes diagonally across them. This point of breakout has been labeled a “hinge”, but only because a change in direction of the defender's lines is naturally weak and therefore a natural target for assault.
The Sovereign Imperium maintains a sizable naval force, and said force is split into four main fleets and twelve strike fleets that act in accordance with each other when deployed. At the core of the fleets are strike aircraft embarked on carriers and large-deck amphibious ships. Carrier strike groups and expeditionary strike groups often will operate together in theater, although they generally will steam independently to spread capabilities widely. Balancing the presence of carrier strike groups and expeditionary strike groups, as well as forming them into expeditionary strike forces on occasion, are key to achieving operational effectiveness and efficiency.
Providing sea-based security while concurrently waging a highly focused and agile offensive campaign, emphasizing the role of actionable intelligence, integrated allied forces if present, speed, maneuver, and deception. Much of this activity can be grouped under “maritime security operations,” reflecting a wide band of operational activities designed to secure and protect use of the seas from hostile threat.
The Imperial Navy also has the capabilities to accomplish a wide array of military operations. Such capabilities include wide-area sensing; communications and command and control; compliant and noncompliant boardings; precision strike; and self-defense.
The resultant constellation of widely dispersed, netted naval power integrated with HIN and allied forces across a unified battle space will operationalize the Imperial Navy's vision. Such forces will be well positioned and equipped to take the fight to the enemy. Attributes of their evolving operational role will include:
- Patience and dwell. Current Imperium military doctrine calls for overwhelming force and rapid maneuver, but the global war will require additional qualities. In many situations, naval forces will wait weeks, months, perhaps even years before striking. Such operations will involve patiently observing the environment to cultivate a rich understanding of sea and air traffic patterns, prepositioning ships to intercept terrorists at sea, and loitering offshore awaiting the proper time to strike key targets.
- Speed and precision. We also will need the ability to “sprint” when necessary to take out fleeting targets. This is best illustrated by strikes to kill hostile forces, or destroy hostile infrastructure and targeting mechanisms. The continuous networking of engagement-quality information will be critical to generating such speed, not only to guide weapons but also to allow real-time collaborative planning that generates the right amount of force at the optimal time and place.
- Timely intelligence and rapid analysis. The most important requirement of the global war setting is actionable intelligence. Our ability to find, fix, and kill hostiles from the sea is dependent on quality intelligence. To achieve it, we must integrate databases, streamline analysis, and develop information-routing aids that push vital information to the user when needed.
- Managing uncertainty. Successful warriors always have been skilled at operating effectively despite uncertainty. That ability will be especially important in the wars to come, in which we will have difficulty discerning adversary forces, methods, and intentions. We must use every tool at our disposal to minimize uncertainty, including human reporting and advanced technical intelligence collection techniques. We also must understand that the desire for “perfect” information is the enemy of “good enough” when fighting an adversary who will be visible to only one sensor or another for short periods of time. We must expect that some boardings and strikes will be unsuccessful in the narrow sense of the word. That is acceptable, even good, because such actions will keep the enemy on the defensive.
- Creating uncertainty. We must create uncertainty in the minds of our opponents. The greater the uncertainty in the minds of our opponents, the more difficult it is for them to generate a coherent defense, much less an effective offense. The Imperial Navy’s new fleet response plan helps achieve that goal by generating less predictable operating patterns, complicating enemy planning efforts.
- Preempting the enemy. The Sovereign Imperium's Strategic Command prescribes the selective use of preemption. Toward that end, maritime forces provide the Emperor with valuable options, ranging from long-range precision strike to the landing of ground forces. Best of all, maritime preemption options provide the speed so vital to success in the global conflicts to come, without dependence on foreign basing or permission.
- Enhancing economic security and stability. Because a primary goal of our enemies is economic dislocation leading to political collapse, maritime forces must provide security to offshore economic infrastructure and trade. Defeat of seaborne enemy forces, is central to that effort. Embracing this mission will lead to important changes in how naval forces train and operate. In many ways, the capabilities and operating patterns we must adopt in the global conflicts to come, will reflect the sea control lessons of the Battle of the Ranke Sea, in our home region of Europa. In the long-term struggle to enhance maritime security, small numbers of widely dispersed forces will dominate the battle space in their immediate vicinity, protecting vital assets and destroying those who would attack them.
- Distributing netted striking power widely. The best defense remains a good offense, and in the war against enemy forces, that requires on-station forces capable of delivering swift and precise attacks. The Navy’s recent shift toward streamlined carrier strike groups and highly capable expeditionary strike groups is on target in this regard. The new fleet taking shape today is designed specifically to operate widely and efficiently while prepositioning unprecedented firepower from the sea.
- Protecting critical maritime infrastructure. Increasingly, global economic growth and prosperity rely on secure sea spaces. In the Ranke Sea, for example, the security of offshore oil platforms is critical to the economic health of coastal states. Protecting key economic assets from attack will be a growing role for military forces in every theater.
- Protecting sea-lanes. Defending shipping—large and small—extends the “Sea Shield” over thousands of individuals whose economic well-being is critical to winning any global conflict. Protection of critical straits in concert with allied partners is central to this effort, as well, as piracy is on the increase in many parts of the wurld. Reported attacks on ships were nearly 40% higher in the first half of 2003 than in the previous year, approaching 6 attacks per 1,000 ships.
- Employing sea bases. Minimizing the permanent presence of ground forces outside the Principality has long-term advantages, particularly in the Ranke region. Consequently, the importance of mobile, sovereign, and secure sea bases will grow in the years ahead. Such sea bases will allow us to preposition strike and shield forces, as well as serve as staging points for logistics that draw on high-speed transportation vehicles to provide timely support around the wurld.
- Sustaining readiness. The nature of unconventional enemies and the Navy’s new fleet response plan demand sustained readiness to surge and strike quickly. To meet that challenge, carrier and expeditionary strike groups should implement Strike Group Readiness Teams—trained senior officer groups within the lifelines of the strike groups—to fully leverage training investment opportunities whenever and wherever they arise.
- Expanding international military education and training. Military leaders play important roles in shaping national policies. Sharing Haruspex values with foreign naval officers early in their careers, and maintaining contact with them as they gain seniority, is a wise investment that will cultivate allies in our long-term effort to integrate all nations into the international community.
- Establishing naval liaison elements. Enhancing security in littoral areas is a coalition effort best achieved with local authorities in an integrated and sustained manner. Successful littoral defense requires an intimate knowledge of operating areas, cultures, and languages. The presence of naval liaison officers at key ports will serve that end, increasing situational awareness, intelligence, and trust.
- Maximizing boarding capabilities. Successful counterterrorism efforts rely on speed of execution and continual readiness to seize the initiative. To strengthen those capabilities, we should integrate training efforts with our coalition partners to ensure boarding teams are highly interoperable and optimally prepared for any contingency. Exciting synergies also exist with the House Legions communities to provide enhanced firepower when the situation requires.
- Investing in unmanned surveillance assets. Terrorism relies on stealth. Consequently, defense against terrorism requires continual vigilance. Yet, sustaining effective and comprehensive surveillance is tremendously expensive and asset intensive. The time is ripe to invest in unmanned surveillance platforms that operate on, over, and below the surface of the sea, to augment intelligence collection currently accomplished by manned naval platforms such as submarines and maritime patrol and reconnaissance aircraft. The recent forward testing of the Ferret, an unmanned surface vehicle with infrared and electro-optical capability, is a step in the right direction.
- Strengthening joint and coalition interoperability. The timely sharing of information between joint and coalition forces is fundamental to coordinating effective operations. Pursuant to that goal, ongoing initiatives to expand and standardize Principality information-sharing tools such as Knowledge Web and the allied shared Battlenet system will pay big dividends in combat effectiveness.
----------- Ranks -----------
Fleet Lord - They are nobles from the upper echelon and veteran officers. They command entire Houses, and may initiate combat if it serves the needs of the Council of the Nine.
Vice Lord - Second in command of the fleets as well as a noble from the upper echelon bloodlines.
General - Most of these veteran officers are from the main house lines and or the royal court. They are more then usually handpicked by the Fleet Lords and or the Council of the Nine, attesting to their abilities.
Sengar d'isto - A noble rank. They also are the head of the Prata Khan's for any one fleet or ground force.
Prata Khan - They are highly trained, professional soldiers from usually honoured houses or direct from the common citizenry. Prata Khan's are in charge of infantry, aerogroups, and so on. Consider them to be the middle rankings similar to a Captain.
Siet Khan - Second to the Prata's. Seasoned cleric, or soldier that has survived enough battles, and is well versed in leadership to inspire those around them.
Ji - Lower ranked officer class. Usually from the citizenry lines, some of the lower ranked houses as well.
Liet - Lower ranked officer class. Usually from the citizenry lines, some of the lower ranked houses as well. Highest position unless other circumstances permit, that a citizen not of honoured line can achieve.
Kenyet - Meaning " Brave ", the Kenyet is a seasoned non commissioned officer, and more then likely found as bodyguards and or pilots though infantry are also to be found. They have also recently been spotted as apart of the clerical units.
Yeyinde - Seasoned non commissioned officer. Most of the Yeyinde are in second in command of company's or aerowings.
Setg'in - Seasoned warrior, though not an officer. Has small leadership and just enough attained honour to hold command of a platoon.
Hult'ah - Soldier. Seasoned, seen a few battles, survived. Is proficient in several areas. Akin to a specialist or such in another army.
Aseigan - Your basic grunt. New to the ranks of the Haruspex legions, they are the those who are commanded and look upon the Hult'ah's for guidance.
----------- Brief Summary of Military Culture -----------
The military is extensively woven into the fabric of society and culture and is seen as a next step in many citizens step in life. There has been a mandatory two year service in existence, but generally most serve longer unless desiring other station in life.
Assessment of Officer Corps (Tactical Capabilities): Officers are extensively trained. The training curriculum includes university-level general education courses, traditional martial arts, Guerrilla/Anti-Guerrilla Warfare, escape and evasion, Subversion, Sabotage, Counter Terrorism, and Asymmetric warfare. After completing the two year junior portion of training, cadets are assigned for eight months to infantry regiments to become familiar with Legion weaponry and platoon leadership skills before resuming studies in the 1-year, 8-month senior program. Upon graduation, cadets became apprentice officers with the grade of Prata Khan (but who are treated as officers), and after the successful completion of four months probation in their assigned regiments, are formally commissioned as Ji (starting officer rank).
Assessment of Officer Corps (Strategic Capabilities): Officers are required to be flexible and aware of the battlefield conditions in order to make the correct decisions. Utilizing their training and equipment to the best of their abilities as well as those legionary under their command. With hundreds of years in making the academies as they are, officers from these sources define the Haru military complex in action and dedication.
Assessment of Logistical Capabilities: An army as vast as the one the Imperium holds cannot be effective without a strong service base. Haru service bases dot the landscape as do underground supply depots, fuel storage areas and so on.
Legion Locations Imperial Guard Legionary Deployment Komsomolsk-na-Amure, Tagmatine Defensive Border
o 1st Tank Regiment,
o 147th Artillery Regiment
o 1117th Aero Defence Regiment
o 136th Independent Intelligence Battalion
o 1174th Independent Anti-Tank Battalion
o 211st Independent Engineer Battalion
o 614th Independent Chemical Battalion
o 47th Independent Signal Battalion
o 190th Independent Maintenance Battalion
o 1063rd Independent Supply Battalion
o 370th Independent Medical Battalion
Special Forces Deployment
- 51st Parachute Landing Regiment
- 89th Light Armor Regiment
- 137th Parachute Landing Regiment
- 1182nd Artillery Regiment
- 107th Independent Aero Defence Regiment
- 322nd Independent Engineer Battalion
- 731st Independent Communications Battalion
- 43rd Independent Repair Battalion
- 110th Independent Transport Squadron
o 120th Guards Fighter Aviation Regiment
- 122nd Ground Attack Aviation Division
- 147th Separate Mixed Aviation Squadron
Tagnik Zun Deployments Prathen City-State
4th Tagnik Zun
- 429th Motor Rifle Regiment
- 503rd Motor Rifle Regiment
- 693rd Motor Rifle Regiment
- 292nd SP Artillery Regiment
- 481st Anti-aerocraft Missiles Regiment
- 141st Separate Tank Regiment
- 23rd Anti-aerocraft Mobile Regiment
- 20th Anti-aerocraft Mobile Regiment
Vek Elemmire Deployments Prathen City-State, Tagmatine Border
2nd Vek Elemmire
o 712th Interceptor Aviation Regiment
o 350th Interceptor Aviation Regiment
- 48th Composite Aviation Division
- 102nd Ground Attack Aviation Division
- 127th Separate Mixed Aviation Squadron
o 337th, Daist Separate Helicopter Regiments
o 373rd Secundus Separate Helicopter Regiments
o 112th Separate Helicopter Squadrons
o 162nd Separate Helicopter Squadrons
- 21st Anti-aerocraft Missiles Regiment
- 81st Anti-aerocraft Missiles Regiment
- 1st Radar Defense Regiment
- 6th Radar Defense Regiment
Buki Elghinn Deployments Yaris City-State, Tagmatine/Adapton Border
32nd Army, Yaris City-State
- 34th Motor Rifle Regiment
- 15th Separate Motor Rifle Brigade
- 2nd Legion Infantry
- 33rd Regiment Heavy Armor
- 34th Regiment Medium Armor
- 77th Light Combat Armor Regiment
- 78th Light Combat Armor Regiment
- 27th Motor Rifle Regiment
- 31st Anti-aerocraft Missiles Regiment
- 11th Radar Defense Regiment
Renor Elemmiire Deployments Cussian Territories
16th Army, Ulusk City-State
- 60th Tank Regiment
- 206th Motor Rifle Regiment
- 2nd Legion 'Sa'Karn' Motor Rifle Division
- 4th Legion Tank Division
- 26th Legion Tank Training Division
- 32nd Legion Motor Rifle Division
- 106th Legion Airborne Division
- 2nd Legion Alpine Infantry Division
- 3rd Anti-aerocraft Mobile Regiment
- 10th Anti-aerocraft Mobile Regiment
- 9th Radar Defense Regiment
Mzil Velven Deployments Defensive Border
67th Army, Taganrog City-State
- 70th Motor Rifle Regiment
- 71st Motor Rifle Regiment
- 72nd Motor Rifle Regiment
- 392nd Tank Regiment
- 50th Artillery Regiment
- 1203rd Anti-aerocraft Missile Regiment
- 125th Radar Defense Regiment
Cussian Territories 77th Army, Hades City-State
- 75th Motor Rifle Regiment
- 71st Motor Rifle Regiment
- 72nd Motor Rifle Regiment
- 392nd Tank Regiment
- 68th Tank Regiment
- 209th Motor Rifle Regiment
- 7th Legion 'Reina' Motor Rifle Division
- 12th Legion Tank Division
- 26th Legion Tank Training Division
- 32nd Legion Motor Rifle Division
- 50th Guards Training Artillery Regiment
- 1203rd Anti-aerocraft Missile Regiment
- 15th Radar Defense Regiment
15th Army, Ttoile City-State
o 283rd Motor Rifle Regiment
o 1st Motor Rifle Regiment
o 15th Motor Rifle Regiment
- 33rd Anti-aerocraft Mobile Regiment
- 32nd Motor Rifle Regiment
- 92nd Tank Regiment
- 20th Artillery Regiment
1st Legion, House Varis Zun
- 120th Motor Rifle Regiment
- 83rd Motor Rifle Regiment
- 93rd Motor Rifle Regiment
- 121st IFV Regiment
- 2nd Strike Fleet
Legion, Fleet, and Aero Banners
- 1st Imperial Legion - The 1st Imperial Guard is a full Legion is assigned duties within the Komsomolsk-na-Amure, upon the GHET Defensive Border
- 1st Imperial IAG - A ground attack aero-half legion in service to the greater sovereign imperium of Machina Haruspex. Currently deployed to the Northern Territories.
- 1st Imperial Legion - A full legion Guardians of that patrol and are deployed in and around the Imperial Central Ward and the Empress.
- 2nd Strike Fleet - Deployed to the Kaldana-Zharrian Frontier
- 2nd Imperial IAG - An Interceptor Aero-Half Legion that is currently deployed to North Korinon.
- 4th Tagnik Zun Legion - A full legion deployed in and around the city-state of Prathen
Each Ward comprises ten districts, and generally a city state has ten wards. While the city thus looks whole it is actually split into individual sections with each adding to the flow with their own agencies all working as one for the appearance and function of one entity.
(Districts are numbered after specific ward, so if one were to visit. Their family or friend would say, I live in Chel de'Yorn Ward Hattusa, District 9 and then a numbered address within.)
Chel de'Yorn Status: Capitol. Its Industries: (Finance, Hydroponic Development, Poppy Production, General Agriculture, Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end)
Chel de'Yorn, specifically the Hierapolis Ward which houses the entirety of the Imperial Districts and so on. Chel de'Yorn (Citadel of Light) is one of the second oldest city-state, founded initially during the time of the Warlord Yas'kem Adura (estimated 165), during what is known as the Time of Tears, before the unification under the First Emperor.
During the process of the Unification Wars, Chel de'Yorn became apart of the new empire in 283, just over a century after its founding as a city-state.
In the hills and valleys that surround or are apart of Chel de'Yorn, summers are temperate while winter temperatures can plummet to sub zero.
This does not disdain Haru from making a pilgrimage to the city-state however, for many in the Northern Occidental country winter is the ideal time to relax and recharge your batteries. Chel de'Yorn is famous for its special blend of natural beauty and luxury, making it the ideal city for a winter wellness break. Surrounded by snow-capped mountains, it offers nature, shopping, but also pure pleasure and relaxation.
It is also a center for hospitality, offering indoor and outdoor pools, steam baths and relaxation industries aimed to make the individual happier, healthier, and content.
One of Chel de Yorn’s distinctive features is the incredible quality of life it offers its residents and visitors (They are rare). This quality of life is due to the city’s great concentration of activities and unique places in a small geographical area. As a result, a citizen or visitor can enjoy a rich cultural and historical heritage just by wandering around.
The many wards and distracts are easy to visit on foot, taking the time to enjoy the landscape and the city-state’s gentle atmosphere. Need to recharge your batteries along the way? The many cafés and restaurants along the way will delight gourmets. For an unusual experience with a 360° view of the central districts, walk to Dycda uv Bmaycina, a Haru institution and, above all, a place where you can enjoy one of the best fondues in the city in a friendly and authentic atmosphere.
If doing everything on foot seems too tiring, the city’s traditional rickshaw's, will take you from one side of the city to the other. The electric service bikes are available for hire throughout the city thanks to the Imperial Ministry of Travel mobile app.
Wards of Chel de'Yorn
2. Nemrut Dağı
Horus Industries: (Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, General Meat Growth Industries, medium to high technology research and development)
Wards of Horus
8. Huai Kha
Perya Industries: (Naval Industries, Heavy Port Industries, Shipyard Construction, Logistical and Transport Services, Weapon Design and Research facilities, Kelp Farming and Growth Industries)
Wards of Perya
Prathen Industries: (Hydroponic Development, Poppy Production, Nuclear Power Research and Development, Hydroelectricty, General Agriculture, Heavy Industry. )
Wards of Prathen
3. Uvs Nuur
9. Dja (pronounced Daa-sha)
Osiris Industries: (Finance, Hydroponic Development, Poppy Production, General Agriculture, Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, General Meat Growth Industries.)
Wards of Osiris
1. Tso (pronounced Tssh-o)
Ninas Terath Industries: (General Agriculture, Heavy Industry, Aerospace Industries, General to High end Scientific research and development. General to High end technology industries.)
Wards of Ninas Terath
Asake Industries: (Hydroponic Development, Nuclear Power Research and Development, Hydroelectricity, General Agriculture, Heavy Industry. )
Wards of Asake
Na'Kem Industries: (Finance, Hydroponic Development, Poppy Production, General Agriculture, Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, General Meat Growth Industries.)
Wards of Na'Kem
Nal'Chek Industries: (General Agriculture, Heavy Industry, Aerospace Industries, Naval Industries, Kelp Harvesting Industries, General to High end Scientific research and development. General to High end technology industries, Oil Production.)
Wards of Nal'Chek
Hades Industries: (Finance, Hydroponic Development, Poppy Production, General Agriculture, Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, General Meat Growth Industries.)
Wards of Hades
6. Klasies River
Khurba Industries: (Finance, Hydroponic Development, Poppy Production, General Agriculture, Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, General Meat Growth Industries, Rubber, Steel, Iron, Oil Production.)
Wards of Khurba
8. Bwindi (literally Be Windy)
Komsomolsk-na-Amure Industries: (Finance, Hydroponic Development, General Agriculture, Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, General Meat Growth Industries.)
Wards of Komsomolsk-na-Amure
5. Perafita Valley
Harkon Industries: (Finance, Hydroponic Development, Poppy Production, General Agriculture, Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, General Meat Growth Industries, Textiles, Rubber, Steel, Iron.)
Wards of Harkon
4. Lake Neus
Tver Industries: (Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, General Meat Growth Industries, Oil Production.)
Wards of Tver
Taganrog Industries: (Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, General Meat Growth Industries, Textiles, Rubber, Steel, Iron)
Wards of Taganrog
Yaris Industries: (Synthetic Coolant Industries, Oil Production, Rubber, Steel, Iron, Textiles, General Meat Growth Industries)
Wards of Yaris
Ulan-Ude Industries: (Tourism, General Meat Growth, General, Refined, High Grade Agriculture, Synthetic Foodstuffs, Heavy Industry, Light Manufacturing.)
Wards of Ulan-Ude
Tambov Industries: (Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, General Meat Growth Industries, Textiles, Rubber, Steel, Iron)
Wards of Tambov
Belaya Industries: (Synthetic Coolant Industries, Oil Production, Rubber, Steel, Iron, Textiles, General Meat Growth Industries, Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture)
Wards of Belaya
Tiksi Industries: (Rubber, Steel, Iron, Textiles, General Meat Growth Industries, Refined Agriculture, Technology Low and High end, Heavy & Light Industries, Chemical Production, Scientific Research, Weapons Manufacturing, General Agriculture, Mineral Industries)
Wards of Tiksi
9. Nea Moni
(WIP. List of allies and partners. Membership of international organisations. Diplomatic rules and regulations. Brief overview of ongoing conflicts.)
The sovereignty dispute over the lands of Zharr, Ishakor, and the Midlands known in the Imperium as the "Western Territories" and in the Occident known as " Marmakite Territories," occupied by the nomadic tribes in 1980, now administered by independent factions and claimed by Machina Harusepx, remains the primary sticking point to signing a peace treaty formally ending hostilities; Machina Haruspex's unilaterally declared exclusive economic zone in the Ranke Sea, the site of intensive hydrocarbon prospecting. The latest incidents include the annexation of the Northern Territories (Beautancus), and the seizure of North Korninon.
Machina Haruspex Domestic Statistics
Government Category: Sovereign Imperium
Government Priority: Law & Order
Civil Rights Rating: Average
Political Freedoms: Few
Income Tax Rate: 34%
Sales Tax Rate: 13%
Corporate Tax Rate: 18%
Major Industries: Arms Manufacturing, Heavy Ore/Mineral Mining, Hydrocarbon Mining, Textiles, Synthetic Fluids, Light Industrial Commodities.
Machina Haruspex Market Statistics
Gross Domestic Product: $1,621,352,402,181.25
GDP Per Capita: $11,497.660
Unemployment Rate: 5.39%
Trade Net: $79,293,377,495.04
Machina Haruspex Government Spending Breakdown:
Government Waste: $172,628,192,174.50
Social Welfare: $40,003,867,252.50
Religion & Spirituality: $61,726,300.20
Law & Order: $123,104,505,102.06
Public Transport: $94,948,968,400.27
The Environment: $3,223,567,912.38
Social Equality: $56,461,726,300.20
Race: Haru-Dakat (Homo seelie sapien)
Dualism. Two faith types, that of 'Tyng Sudran' and 'Dra Crehehk Cuh' are used to form the chosen religion of the Haru-Dakat people.
God of Light, Goddess of Night, Goddess of Between
Interim, The Pair that Unite: Tyng Sudran: God of Knowledge & Dra Crehehk Cuh: Goddess of Wisdom
Minor gods/goddesses wise, there's Time, Crafting, Technology, Harvest, Fertility, War, Strength, Honor, Cunning, Wisdom, Spirits (not to be confused with the following as it pertains to drinking), Spirit, Law, Justice, Vengeance, Revenge, Death, Legionary. There are quite a few of them.
1. Zeboim: Goddess of the Sea
2. Inyambo, daughter of Zeboim: Goddess of Harvest (Specifically Fish/Assorted Ocean life)
3. Sudika: God of Justice
4. Apisa: Goddess of Justice
5. Aeacus: Judge of Honor
6. Aeneas Judge of Honor
7. Afudohwe: Judge of Death
8. Tikele: Judge of Death
9. Agenor: Judge of Spirit
10. Ntikuma: Goddess of Law
11. Nankonh: Goddess of Revenge
12. Sobe: Goddess of Vengeance
13. Palmares: Goddess of Fertility
14. Alcek: God of Fertility
15. Yeta: God of Harvest (Specifically Grains)
16. Nyame: Goddess of Harvest (Specifically Fruits)
17. Mwin: God of Harvest (Specifically Vegetables.)
18. Thoth: God of the Hunt (Animals of the Forests)
19. Phion: Goddess of Strength
20. Arcas: God of Strength
21. Calais: God of War
22. Chirona: Goddess of War
23. Chrysaor: Goddess of Battle
24. Cycnus: Goddess of Time
25. Danus: God of Time
26. Epaphia: Goddess of Crafting
27. Mnon: God of Crafting
28. Eosi: God of Technology
29. Iasi: Goddess of Technology
30. Nelea: Goddess of Creation (A daughter of Palmares)
31. Peiri: Goddess of Romance (daughter of Palmares and Phle)
32. Phle: God of Creativity
33. Plarex: Muse of Writing
34. Theria: Muse of Entertainment
35. Thelin: God of Coin, and Cunning
36. Yasna: Goddess of Trade, and Spirits
37. Yagir: God of Brewing
38. Feht: Goddess of Wind, (Pilots favorite)
40. Panyi: God of Currents (Wind, breezes, etc)
41. Feaenyun: God of the Legionary (God of soldiers, warriors etc)
42. Krepek: Judge of the Passing
43. Krelia: Judge of the Passing
- Machina Haruspex (nationstates.net)