History of Yisrael
This article is incomplete because it is pending further input from participants, or it is a work-in-progress by one author.
Please comment on this article's talk page to share your input, comments and questions.
Note: To contribute to this article, you may need to seek help from the author(s) of this page.
The History of Yisrael is what happened in the nation of Yisrael from its past until the current-day.
- 1 The Patriarchs (1811 BCE-1523 BCE)
- 2 Mitzrayim (1523 BCE-1312 BCE)
- 3 Era of the Shoftim (1312 BCE-1037 BCE)
- 4 Jewish monarchy (1037 BCE-44 CE)
- 5 Hellenist and Latin rule (722 BCE-900 CE)
- 6 Talmudic era and the Jewish petty states (200-1300)
- 7 Crusader State rule (1237-1350s)
- 8 Late medieval Yisrael (1300-1700)
- 9 Early modern Yisrael (1700-1870)
- 10 Modern Yisrael (1870-1970)
- 11 Late modern Yisrael (1970-2000)
- 12 Contemporary Yisrael (2000-present)
- 13 See also