Abidemism is a millennarian and Charismatic Sotirian new religious movement in Asase Lewa founded by Abidemi Omolayo in 1913. A postmillennial faith, Abidemism regards Abidemi as an incarnation of the Holy Spirit sent to prophesy an imminent apocalyptic war taking the form of an anti-colonial and class war that would inaugurate the Millennium, followed by the Second Coming and Last Judgment. Abidemism synthesizes this millenarian doctrine with Pentecostal liturgical practices, most prominently footwashing, glossolalia, Baptism with the Holy Spirit, and faith healing, and with highly Puritan ethics, including the practice of vegetarianism and community of goods and strict prohibitions on alcohol, tobacco, polygamy, magic and witchcraft, and dancing. (See more...)
- Multi-national produced video game Orbis releases its fifth major update, adding the southeast-Coian inspired region of Geguo.
- Forces from the Azure Coast launch a new offensive against Vague Rouge militants in the Brindamour territory.
- Party hardliners of the Nainan People's Solidarity and Longevity consolidate power in Nainan, with Lê Tranh Lộc ousted and arrested.
- President Merçe Cruèselles (pictured) of Champania announces the fulfillment of socialism and the country's departure from the Association for International Socialism.
- Samorspi's S5 Gaming defeats the Amathian SilverknightS to win the 2022 Avatar World Championship.
- 1 May, 1953 – The Asalewan Section of the Workers' International proclaims the Bahian People's Republic of Asase Lewa, the clumination of the Asalewan Revolution.
- 5 May, 1786 – Leopold III is imprisoned by revolutionaries and the Weranian Republic is declared.
- 13 May, 1907 – The Conference for the Promotion of the Pan-Bahian Idea begins, a turning point in the growth of Pan-Bahianism.
- 19 May, 1752 – Chandran Ghani Khan establishes the sayars in the city of Kassar, Subarna.
- 22 May, 1882 – Emperor Tamutswa calls for the expulsion of the varungu, beginning the Estmero-Verizi War.