This article is a work in progress. Any information here may not be final as changes are often made to make way for improvements or expansion of lore-wise information about Gentu.
Please comment on this article's talk page to share your input, comments and questions.
Note: To contribute to this article, contact User:Philimania.
A Mutamnier making a garden bear fruit and flowers in the winter.
|c. 138.2 million (2000)|
|Regions with significant populations|
The Mutamni people (Demonym: Mutamnier, Mutamnian), also known as wizards or witches, not to be confused with magicians, are an ethnic group found all over Gentu. They are characterised by their use of magic, a law of nature that has not been completely understood by contemporary scholars.
- Mutamnier history
- Had heavy influence over governments during the Ancient and Antiquity Era.
- The Great Purge during the Middle Era nearly wipes them off of Oranland and Hesterath.
- First government branch to take care of Mutamni affairs established in 1592 in Cavala named the Ministère des Anomalies Magiques (Ministry of Magical Anomalies).
- Magic first studied on in 1603.
- Magic contributed to the advancement of technology during the industrial revolution.
- Mutamni population reaches 100 million for the second time in 1820(once before the Great Purge).
- An experimental Hovercraft was released to the public in 1996, however, a freak accident in Memesa of 1999 which caused the death of 53 people led to it being withdrawn from the public.