What is IIWiki?
IIWiki is an online, web-based, free encyclopedia for the creation and display of fictional content produced by members of NationStates. It is unaffiliated with NationStates.
IIWiki seeks to create an in-character environment where users can create and share content and lore. We expect encyclopedic articles and worldbuilding according to the Wikipedia Manual of Style, which is to say neutral, professional, and focused.
- 9 Jan 2020 The default skin has been switched from Timeless to Chameleon.
- 5 Jan 2020 IIWiki has been updated to MediaWiki 1.34, which brings a number of functional, security, and stability improvements. If you run into any issues, let Ozycaevias know.
- 29 Dec 2019 We are currently experimenting with a new skin. This is available for everyone to try by going to preferences, appearance, and selecting "Chameleon". Input is appreciated for this experiment.
- New to IIWiki? Please read the Standards and Conventions before you begin!
- Making a national article? Nation Infobox Template · Making a regional article? Region Infobox Template
- Are you having a dispute with another user? Please contact Santh or Ghant.
- Think an article is in violation of the Standards and Conventions? Please report it here or to an admin.
- Need a template, infobox, or navigation box imported? Please contact Santh, Maltropia, or Ozycaevias.
Featured ArticleEuclea with its headquarters in Montecara. It is jointly owned by the governments of Montecara and Florena and offers extensive services in those countries along with connecting services to Gaullica and Etruria. The company's headquarters are located directly adjacent to Montecara Pòrta Conìxia railway station. Trenalia began passenger operations on 7 March 1955 an inaugural service between Demora and Montecara that used a rail ferry to cross the Aurean Straits. Trenalia began passenger operations on 7 March 1955 an inaugural service between Demora and Montecara that used a rail ferry to cross the Aurean Straits. Construction on the Cross-Strait Tunnel began in January 1956 and would continue for nearly eight years before the link was opened to great fanfare on 11 December 1963. (See more...)
In the News
- The Lyoan Revolutionary Movement announces its participation in the Battle of Nyabari on behelf of the NCLOF
- Wei Hanying (pictured) becomes the 6th Chief Executive of Jindao after Guo Zhenya resigns.
- In his 2020 New Year's address, Estmerish prime minister Reginald Wilton-Smyth accuses Xiaodong and Zorasan of forming an axis of evil in the wake of the 2019 Yeruham attacks.
- Soi Morris Knudsenvestaviajal, Leader of the 1979 Acnaiva Coup, and 3rd president of Acnaiva, Dies at age 76. The cause of death is still under investigation.
- Yugobatania declares war upon Puczovska, and has openly prepared to mobilize, announcing plans to take the former territories of Yukhagania and the Sanada Clan from Puczovskan possesion.
- WADO launches the 2019 Weichtal Offensive against the secessionist Weichtal Home Army following a breakdown in relations between WADO and the Golden Circle Pact.
- Narozalica defeats Nuvania 3-2 in the finals, emerging as the victors of the 2019 IFF Coupe du monde.