What is IIWiki?
IIWiki is an online, web-based, free encyclopedia for the creation and display of fictional content produced by members of NationStates. It is unaffiliated with NationStates.
IIWiki seeks to create an in-character environment where users can create and share content and lore. We expect encyclopedic articles and worldbuilding according to the Wikipedia Manual of Style, which is to say neutral, professional, and focused.
- 9 Jan 2020 The default skin has been switched from Timeless to Chameleon.
- 5 Jan 2020 IIWiki has been updated to MediaWiki 1.34, which brings a number of functional, security, and stability improvements. If you run into any issues, let Ozycaevias know.
- 29 Dec 2019 We are currently experimenting with a new skin. This is available for everyone to try by going to preferences, appearance, and selecting "Chameleon". Input is appreciated for this experiment.
- New to IIWiki? Please read the Standards and Conventions before you begin!
- Making a national article? Nation Infobox Template · Making a regional article? Region Infobox Template
- Are you having a dispute with another user? Please contact Santh or Ghant.
- Think an article is in violation of the Standards and Conventions? Please report it here or to an admin.
- Need a template, infobox, or navigation box imported? Please contact Santh, Maltropia, or Ozycaevias.
Featured ArticleDulebia. The airline is a subsidiary of The Skytrain Group Limited, which is partially owned by the Dulebian Government. It is one of the largest airlines in Gaia, and the largest in Erdara, operating over 1,780 flights per week from its several hubs positioned in the three biggest cities of Dulebia, most notably Ulich Zhdanovo International Airport in the country's capital. Skytrain operates regular flights to more than 67 cities in 25 countries across Gaia. Cargo activities of the airline are undertaken by Skytrain Cargo. Skytrain operates a mix of wide- and medium-body airliners, all of which are domestically produced by NACA aircraft consortium, as well as various other domestic aircraft manufacturers. The main type in the fleet is the C878, numbering 76 aircraft. Skytrain focuses mainly on intercontinental routes but also operates numerous lines in Erdara. Domestic flights are carried by its subsidiaries, the Skytrain Express, Mura Aero and CityExpress. The airline was formed in 1994, after the merger of several smaller operators and the national carrier Dulebian Airways, which went bankrupt in 1993, all being remnants of the national carrier of People's Republic of Dulebia - Dulebian Air Transport (DAT). The merger was organised with the support of the Dulebian government, and the newly-formed airline received a huge amount of financial aid by the state in the first five years after its formation, mostly in order to replace the old aircraft in its fleet inherited from DAT. The airline received international certification in 1994, and in the next year began its international commercial flights, with its first international destination being Rakonitz in Krumlau. The Dulebian state held a major stack of 28% in the airline, but decreased it in 1999 to 14.5%. Skytrain showed a series of commercial successes in the first decade of the 21st century. The airline opened 19 new routes and purchased 107 aircraft in total from 2001 until 2008. (See more...)
In the News
- Air Garetolia (logo pictured) announces a possible flight route to Vancouver International Airport.
- SpekeX launches a historic rover aboard a Valk 9 rocket to the planet of Stratos in the Tendor System.
- Alleged espionage from the Munkcestrian Republic leads the military to be called onto the streets of Sharifistan.
- EC President Alexis Walker holds meetings with Piraean premier Maria Theopeftatou about ascension to the Euclean Community.
- After a significant breakthrough, the Lemovician Presidency announces they will join Samorspi no later than the end of 2020.
- Thirty dead and over fifty injured in major train collision near Gungkoshi.
- Count Dochlov Zimmermann resigns as Prime Minister of Vionna-Frankenlisch following his weak leadership during the Second Cornellian War.
- TVIka will be airing Into The Universe tonight at 23:30 in Hatsunia!