What is IIWiki?
IIWiki is an online, web-based, free encyclopedia for the creation and display of fictional content produced by members of NationStates. It is unaffiliated with NationStates.
IIWiki seeks to create an in-character environment where users can create and share content and lore. We expect encyclopedic articles and worldbuilding according to the Wikipedia Manual of Style, which is to say neutral, professional, and focused.
- 9 Jan 2020 The default skin has been switched from Timeless to Chameleon.
- 5 Jan 2020 IIWiki has been updated to MediaWiki 1.34, which brings a number of functional, security, and stability improvements. If you run into any issues, let Ozycaevias know.
- 29 Dec 2019 We are currently experimenting with a new skin. This is available for everyone to try by going to preferences, appearance, and selecting "Chameleon". Input is appreciated for this experiment.
- New to IIWiki? Please read the Standards and Conventions before you begin!
- Making a national article? Nation Infobox Template · Making a regional article? Region Infobox Template
- Are you having a dispute with another user? Please contact Santh or Ghant.
- Think an article is in violation of the Standards and Conventions? Please report it here or to an admin.
- Need a template, infobox, or navigation box imported? Please contact Santh, Maltropia, or Ozycaevias.
Featured Articleintergovernmental organization created in 1993 after the normalization of Namo-Luziycan relations to oversee the Gulf of Gelyevich in central Borea. It is intended to arbitrate disputes between its members and encourage the development of the Gulf's resources while protecting the environment of the Gulf of Gelyevich. With the normalization of Namo-Luziycan relations in 1990, a major obstacle in the development of detente was over the development of natural resources in the Gulf of Gelyevich. However, it was agreed by both Luziycan President Alexio Stavropoulos and Namorese President-General Lan Xuân Hường to jointly develop the Gulf during a Namorese state visit in Bethlehem. This paved the way for the creation of the Gelyevich Gulf Commission, as both sides realized the benefits of having bodies to help negotiate the "finer details" of economic development in the Gulf. The issue of economic development of the Gulf, combined with the need to manage the resources to prevent damage to the environment as had been seen in the aftermath of the Third Namo-Luziycan War were major topics during the summit. While there were some debates over the exact structure, they were able to produce the Lizhov Accords establishing the Gelyevich Gulf Commission. After approval by both the Luziycan Congress and the Namorese Central Council, as well as other legislative bodies, the Commission began operations in Licho|Lizhov on September 28th, 1993. Part of the agreement was that member states would provide 3/4s of funding for "additional branch offices," including wages of the staff operating the offices, but in exchange, the Gelyevich Gulf Commission would be able to operate branch offices to be closer to fishermen and other residents in coastal cities on the Gulf. (See more...)
In the News
- Garamburan president Muzukuru Chiyangwa resigns following a corruption scandal, calling a snap election in the country.
- The Tsabaran government withdraws troops from the country's eastern provinces as the Tsabaran Crisis worsens.
- The 2020 Winter Invictus Games begin in the city of Ulan Khol, Narozalica (pictured).
- In the Asgarthian Civil War, the Delvori Independence Movement claims responsibility for terrorist attacks in Asgareth, leading to fears of thousands dead.
- The Lyoan Revolutionary Movement announces its participation in the Battle of Nyabari on behalf of the NCLOF.
- Wei Hanying becomes the 6th Chief Executive of Jindao following the resignation of Guo Zhenya.
- In his 2020 New Year's address, Estmerish prime minister Reginald Wilton-Smyth accuses Xiaodong and Zorasan of forming an Axis of evil in the wake of the 2019 Yeruham attacks.