What is IIWiki?
IIWiki is an online, web-based, free encyclopedia for the creation and display of fictional content produced by members of NationStates. It is unaffiliated with NationStates.
IIWiki seeks to create an in-character environment where users can create and share content and lore. We expect encyclopedic articles and worldbuilding according to the Wikipedia Manual of Style, which is to say neutral, professional, and focused.
- 9 Jan 2020 The default skin has been switched from Timeless to Chameleon.
- 5 Jan 2020 IIWiki has been updated to MediaWiki 1.34, which brings a number of functional, security, and stability improvements.
- 29 Dec 2019 We are currently experimenting with a new skin. This is available for everyone to try by going to preferences, appearance, and selecting "Chameleon". Input is appreciated for this experiment.
- New to IIWiki? Please read the Standards and Conventions before you begin!
- Making a national article? Nation Infobox Template · Making a regional article? Region Infobox Template
- Are you having a dispute with another user? Please contact Santh or Ghant.
- Think an article is in violation of the Standards and Conventions? Please report it here or to an admin.
- Need a template, infobox, or navigation box imported? Please contact Santh or Maltropia.
Featured ArticleGhailles known as Marauders carried out wide-spread raiding and conquest throughout Euclea in Kylaris. It followed an expansion of the Ghaillish population which required additional resources. In the Caldish Isles, these resources were at times limited. The Ghailles of this period are often referred to as Marauders as well as Lochlananch, though the latter is only commonly used in Caldia. Ghaillish pirates conducted raids throughout Euclea, with Caldish galleys being recorded of having reached as far west as Soravia and as far south as Tsabara. Raids were most common in the North Sea region of Euclea. Ghaillish settlement primarily occurred in Borland, Estmere, Geatland, Soravia, Solstiana, and Werania. The longest-lasting Marauder kingdoms were Connland in eastern Solstiana and Nevsland on the northern coast of Geatland. The expansion of Ghaillish peoples followed Caldish unification in 720. Some Caldish historians argue that the actual First North Sea Empire was established by the Ghailles during the Marauder Age. This is disputed by other historians, however, on the grounds that the Ghaillish pirates were not consistently actors of the Ghaillish crown and their raids and conquests were not consistently an extension of the monarch’s de jure or de facto authority. Most information about the Marauders is drawn from primary sources written by Eucleans who interacted with the Ghailles during this period. Archaeology and some secondary sources, including Ghaillish folklore, also contributes to the understanding of the Marauder Age. (See more...)
In the News
- Caldish Taoiseach Stiofán Mac Suibhne shares details of his planned constitutional reform in his New Years' Address.
- The 2020 Intergovernmental Economic Forum Summit (logo shown) takes place in Baiqiao, Xiaodong.
- President Clarence Wiggins wins reelection in the largest landslide since Ronald Reagan, becoming the first Republican to win British Columbia since Reagan.
- The Magnificent Five, a Kuronamian film, wins best picture at the Actopolis Film Festival.
- Jindanese film Harmony in Ultraviolet wins the Béco aùreo at the 81st Montecara Film Festival.
- Khalid Suleiman Muhammad Khan, Sharifistani intelligence officer, is decorated for his role in espionage in Kergstan.
- The Kentalian Bureau for Space Flight launches 60 OrbLink satellites, marking its first successful launch.