What is IIWiki?
IIWiki is an online, web-based, free encyclopedia for the creation and display of fictional content produced by members of NationStates. It is unaffiliated with NationStates.
IIWiki seeks to create an in-character environment where users can create and share content and lore. We expect encyclopedic articles and worldbuilding according to the Wikipedia Manual of Style, which is to say neutral, professional, and focused.
- 9 Jan 2020 The default skin has been switched from Timeless to Chameleon.
- 5 Jan 2020 IIWiki has been updated to MediaWiki 1.34, which brings a number of functional, security, and stability improvements.
- 29 Dec 2019 We are currently experimenting with a new skin. This is available for everyone to try by going to preferences, appearance, and selecting "Chameleon". Input is appreciated for this experiment.
- New to IIWiki? Please read the Standards and Conventions before you begin!
- Making a national article? Nation Infobox Template · Making a regional article? Region Infobox Template
- Are you having a dispute with another user? Please contact Santh or Ghant.
- Think an article is in violation of the Standards and Conventions? Please report it here or to an admin.
- Need a template, infobox, or navigation box imported? Please contact Santh or Maltropia.
Featured Articlepassenger rail transportation network in Septentrion, measured in terms of ridership and distance of track. The national rail monopoly, Menghe Railways, recorded 1.5 billion passenger trips in 2019, an average of 2.9 per Menghean citizen. This does not count trips on municipal rapid transit systems; Donggyŏng alone exceeded 3 billion metro passenger trips in the same year. Menghe also has the longest high-speed rail network in Septentrion, with over 21,000 kilometers of track operating at the end of 2020. Rail directions in Menghe designate routes as either "up" (상행 / 上行, sanghaeng) or "down" (하행 / 下行, hahaeng), depending on the approximate direction of travel. These do not directly correspond to altitudes or compass directions. Rather, "up" describes routes moving toward Baekjin at Menghe's northeast corner, and "down" describes routes moving toward Samtay at Menghe's southwest corner. This practice originated when Federal Railways finished re-gauging the line from Baekiin to Sunju, which ran diagonally across the country. (See more...)
In the News
- Sabina Škupovna of the Workers' Party defeats incumbent Savo Grigorević in the Luepolan presidential election.
- DEXA successfully launches the DSLV "Phoenix" into LEO from Delacia.
- Kistolia officially change currencies from the Kisto to the Sekinar.
- Palm Plaza (pictured) is officially recognized as a historical structure by GANAPARS.
- Two Yugobatanian submarines were spotted surfacing in the Erinevo Ocean and heading west towards Fusea, with unconfirmed reports that they were carrying nuclear-tipped ballistic missiles.
- The first Philimanian movie named The picture is scheduled to be released on April 21st 2021.
- Reactor three of the J. V. Kazanović Nuclear Power Plant in Jeseko, Kentalis explodes, becoming the highest-rated nuclear accident on the ANAR scale and the worst nuclear accident in Anterian history.