What is IIWiki?
IIWiki is an online, web-based, free encyclopedia for the creation and display of fictional content produced by members of NationStates. It is unaffiliated with NationStates.
IIWiki seeks to create an in-character environment where users can create and share content and lore. We expect encyclopedic articles and worldbuilding according to the Wikipedia Manual of Style, which is to say neutral, professional, and focused.
- 9 Jan 2020 The default skin has been switched from Timeless to Chameleon.
- 5 Jan 2020 IIWiki has been updated to MediaWiki 1.34, which brings a number of functional, security, and stability improvements. If you run into any issues, let Ozycaevias know.
- 29 Dec 2019 We are currently experimenting with a new skin. This is available for everyone to try by going to preferences, appearance, and selecting "Chameleon". Input is appreciated for this experiment.
- New to IIWiki? Please read the Standards and Conventions before you begin!
- Making a national article? Nation Infobox Template · Making a regional article? Region Infobox Template
- Are you having a dispute with another user? Please contact Santh or Ghant.
- Think an article is in violation of the Standards and Conventions? Please report it here or to an admin.
- Need a template, infobox, or navigation box imported? Please contact Santh, Maltropia, or Ozycaevias.
Featured ArticleSenria, is a special administrative region situated in western Xiaodong, whom it shares its sole land border with. With 6,541,201 people and an area of 1,125.6 km², around 60% of which is water, it is one of the most densely populated regions in Kylaris. The city of Shilou, within the Jindao metropolitan area, is the most densely populated city in Kylaris, with a population of 2,541,205 and an area of 63.83km² (including the Tanpe, Tangqiu, Satratown and Weikan districts), the city has a population density of 39,812 people per square kilometre. The city-state of Jindao was an independent kingdom for much of its history, with little instability ever rocking the nation and the port of Jindao being a hub for trade in the southern Coius region. A bustling city in western Xiaodong, Jindao is a major resort city with one of the highest tourists-per-capita of any city in Coius. The Jade Square in central Jindao is renowned for its wide assortment of cultures, cuisines and activities, with entertainment such as theatres, casinos and restaurants adorning much of the square. It is one of the highest recipients of tourism revenue and tourism accounts for most of country's economy. Jindao has high rates of urbanisation centred around the main Jindao city, with one of the highest Human Development Indexes in Kylaris, standing at 0.936. The Jindanese government is working on increasing residential capacity on the outlying islands as well as reclaiming land from the sea to use as residential suburbs and estates. (See more...)
In the News
- Alleged espionage from the Munkcestrian Republic leads the military to be called onto the streets of Sharifistan
- EC President Alexis Walker holds meetings with Piraean premier Maria Theopeftatou about ascension to the Euclean Community.
- After a significant breakthrough, the Lemovician Presidency announces they will join Samorspi no later than the end of 2020.
- Thirty dead and over fifty injured in major train collision near Gungkoshi.
- Count Dochlov Zimmermann resigns as Prime Minister of Vionna-Frankenlisch following his weak leadership during the Second Cornellian War.
- Climate activists stage protests in Azmara, Caldia, Ordennya, and Werania over plans to build the Tuaisceart-Süd 2.0 pipeline.
- 18 year old Violaine Rousseau (pictured) wins the Euclovision Song Contest 2020, securing the next contest to be held in Gaullica.