What is IIWiki?
IIWiki is an online, web-based, free encyclopedia for the creation and display of fictional content produced by members of NationStates. It is unaffiliated with NationStates.
IIWiki seeks to create an in-character environment where users can create and share content and lore. We expect encyclopedic articles and worldbuilding according to the Wikipedia Manual of Style, which is to say neutral, professional, and focused.
- 9 Jan 2020 The default skin has been switched from Timeless to Chameleon.
- 5 Jan 2020 IIWiki has been updated to MediaWiki 1.34, which brings a number of functional, security, and stability improvements. If you run into any issues, let Ozycaevias know.
- 29 Dec 2019 We are currently experimenting with a new skin. This is available for everyone to try by going to preferences, appearance, and selecting "Chameleon". Input is appreciated for this experiment.
- New to IIWiki? Please read the Standards and Conventions before you begin!
- Making a national article? Nation Infobox Template · Making a regional article? Region Infobox Template
- Are you having a dispute with another user? Please contact Santh or Ghant.
- Think an article is in violation of the Standards and Conventions? Please report it here or to an admin.
- Need a template, infobox, or navigation box imported? Please contact Santh or Maltropia.
Featured ArticleClassical Verdean: Reign of the Jade Queen) is a religion native to the Verdean Archipelago, founded by a group of Sacrementist clergy looking to reform their original faith, centralizing divine power into fewer deities. Over time, the beliefs of the Regio heresy diverged significantly enough that the heresy had become radically different from the parent faith. Valerius d'Léon and the heretical clergy on Isla Verde near Corazón del Río, declared the Septonate Brotherhood and cut all ties to Sacramentist believers, and established formally a separate Regio faith in AI 1330. Over the multiple thousands of years of the Verdean hundreds of various sects, churches, and heresies split off of official Septonate doctrine, however sects can generally be divided into six broad categories, some of which are historical, and some extremely modern, with breakdowns being tied to traditionalism versus modernism, and syncretic and anti-syncretic Regio faith. Generally however, core Verdean nations tend to be anti-syncretic whereas diaspora communities, Verdean minorities overseas, and non-Verdean practitioners being more Syncretic in outlook. (See more...)
In the News
- Air Garetolia (logo pictured) announces a possible flight route to Vancouver International Airport.
- SpekeX launches a historic rover aboard a Valk 9 rocket to the planet of Stratos in the Tendor System.
- spy from the Munkcestrian Republic captured in Sharifistan. War is expected to follow.
- EC President Alexis Walker holds meetings with Piraean premier Maria Theopeftatou about ascension to the Euclean Community.
- After a significant breakthrough, the Lemovician Presidency announces they will join Samorspi no later than the end of 2020.
- Thirty dead and over fifty injured in major train collision near Gungkoshi.
- Count Dochlov Zimmermann resigns as Prime Minister of Vionna-Frankenlisch following his weak leadership during the Second Cornellian War.
- TVIka Live has been announced for November 10th in Hatsunia!