What is IIWiki?
IIWiki is an online, web-based, free encyclopedia for the creation and display of fictional content produced by members of NationStates. It is unaffiliated with NationStates.
IIWiki seeks to create an in-character environment where users can create and share content and lore. We expect encyclopedic articles and worldbuilding according to the Wikipedia Manual of Style, which is to say neutral, professional, and focused.
- 9 Jan 2020 The default skin has been switched from Timeless to Chameleon.
- 5 Jan 2020 IIWiki has been updated to MediaWiki 1.34, which brings a number of functional, security, and stability improvements. If you run into any issues, let Ozycaevias know.
- 29 Dec 2019 We are currently experimenting with a new skin. This is available for everyone to try by going to preferences, appearance, and selecting "Chameleon". Input is appreciated for this experiment.
- New to IIWiki? Please read the Standards and Conventions before you begin!
- Making a national article? Nation Infobox Template · Making a regional article? Region Infobox Template
- Are you having a dispute with another user? Please contact Santh or Ghant.
- Think an article is in violation of the Standards and Conventions? Please report it here or to an admin.
- Need a template, infobox, or navigation box imported? Please contact Santh, Maltropia, or Ozycaevias.
Featured ArticleMutulese history. It is described in ancient historical chronicles recorded on stelae and murals found throughout its old territories, especially in the cities of Kaminyajunlyu, its capital, and Sakal Witz. Another famous source is the Annals of the White Mountain, a collection of codices written by the priesthood of Sakal Witz during the Chaan Dynasty, which is preserved to this day. According to tradition, the Paol’lunyu dynasty was established by the god Chaak who incarnated himself on earth to lead mankind. According to the traditional chronology, the Papol’lunyu ruled between 1105 (LC : 18.104.22.168.7 ) and 370 BC (LC : 22.214.171.124.1) on “ 4 Wayeb 9 Imix,” an “Unlucky day of the Crocodile” in popular Mutulese divination. The Papol’lunyu was later succeeded by the Chaan Dynasty. (See more...)
In the News
- The Tsabaran government withdraws troops from the country's eastern provinces as the Tsabaran Crisis worsens.
- The 2020 Winter Invictus Games begin in the city of Ulan Khol, Narozalica (pictured).
- In the Asgarthian Civil War, the Delvori Independence Movement claims responsibility for terrorist attacks in Asgareth, leading to fears of thousands dead.
- The Lyoan Revolutionary Movement announces its participation in the Battle of Nyabari on behalf of the NCLOF.
- Wei Hanying becomes the 6th Chief Executive of Jindao following the resignation of Guo Zhenya.
- In his 2020 New Year's address, Estmerish prime minister Reginald Wilton-Smyth accuses Xiaodong and Zorasan of forming an Axis of evil in the wake of the 2019 Yeruham attacks.
- Soi Morris Knudsenvestaviajal, leader of the 1979 Acnaiva Coup and third president of Acnaiva, dies aged 76, with the cause of death still under investigation.