What is IIWiki?
IIWiki is an online, web-based, free encyclopedia for the creation and display of fictional content produced by members of NationStates. It is unaffiliated with NationStates.
IIWiki seeks to create an in-character environment where users can create and share content and lore. We expect encyclopedic articles and worldbuilding according to the Wikipedia Manual of Style, which is to say neutral, professional, and focused.
- 9 Jan 2020 The default skin has been switched from Timeless to Chameleon.
- 5 Jan 2020 IIWiki has been updated to MediaWiki 1.34, which brings a number of functional, security, and stability improvements.
- 29 Dec 2019 We are currently experimenting with a new skin. This is available for everyone to try by going to preferences, appearance, and selecting "Chameleon". Input is appreciated for this experiment.
- New to IIWiki? Please read the Standards and Conventions before you begin!
- Making a national article? Nation Infobox Template · Making a regional article? Region Infobox Template
- Are you having a dispute with another user? Please contact Santh or Ghant.
- Think an article is in violation of the Standards and Conventions? Please report it here or to an admin.
- Need a template, infobox, or navigation box imported? Please contact Santh or Maltropia.
Featured ArticleSee more...)
In the News
- The Tribune Movement under Francesco Carcaterra (pictured) loses seats but retains a majority in the 2021 Etrurian federal election.
- The Socialist Labour Party wins a reduced plurality in the 2021 Hennish federal election.
- Omelyan Pavlov is elected Minister-President after his party wins the 2021 Vinalian General election.
- The Patron League wins an increased plurality in the 2021 Paretian general election.
- Philimanian transport minister Oscar Normans announces that all new cars and light trucks sold in the country must be zero-emission by 2040.
- Zoe Halivar of the SDCP defeats incumbent Reginald Wilton-Smyth in the 2021 Estmerish general election.
- Piraean entry Paradise wins the 2021 Euclovision Song Contest.