Timeline of Gaia
This is a timeline of Gaian historic events, encompassing major historic events, inventions, revolutions, and biographical data of the planet.
- 1 Before 5000 BC
- 2 5000–1 BC
- 3 0–499 AC
- 4 500–999 AC
- 5 1000–1199 AC
- 6 1200–1399
- 7 1400–1599
- 8 1600–1699
- 9 1700–1799
- 10 1800–1899
- 11 1900–1949
- 12 1950–1999
- 13 2000–present
Before 5000 BC
- September 7: The Kingdom of Hytekojuznia informally invades Anlaufhafen and reinforces manpower in occupied Lilienburg , which prompts a military response from the Dreibund powers Mascylla and Krumlau . The subsequent declarations of war caused by the intricate web of alliances and agreements ultimately escalates into the Continental War (1910–1916).
- October 19: The First Battle of Augusthal begins, which ultimately leads to a devastating defeat of the Mascyllary and the opportunity to advance into weakly defended territory, acquiring a fifth of the country's area in three months.
- March 12: The Battle of Lückwalde finally halts Hytekojuznik advances into Mascylla, shortly before Königsreh, and is the most decisive Mascyllary victory in the war.
- March 15: The Marienfelde explosion detonates near the ongoing Battle of Lückwalde. Its power devastates the frontline, killing hundreds of soldiers and civilians as the blast flattens every structure up to five kilometres away. Approximately 1,500–2,000 people die, and another 7,300 are injured.
- September 26: Crethian separists and paramilitary groups declare war against Kingdom of Hallania in order to establish a free Crethian kingdom.
- February 15: The monarchy in the Dulebian Empire collapses, and triggers the Dulebian Civil War subsequent to the Great Dulebian January Revolution, in which communist rebels under the Dulebian Federative Socialist Republic fight royal loyalists.
- May: The government of the DFSR and Krumlau sign the Treaty of Ulich, by which Dulebia is to secede large north-eastern territories to Krumlau. This marks the end of Dulebian involvement in the Continental War.
- June 5: The Battle of the Rohrn commences in Hytekojuznik borderlands. There, 1.2 million Mascyllary combatans clash and defeat the opposing one million strong Hytekojuznik army, paving the way for the invasion of Hytekojuznia during the Winter Offensive of 1915 at large. Half a million soldiers eventually die.
- October 11: The Crethian Civil War breaks out, as tensions rise between the royal Crethian government and republican rebels on how the future government of an independent Crethian state should look like.
- May 26: The Hytekojuznik devastate the North Sea fleet of Mascylla during the Battle of Blenheim Bay, effectively crippling naval strength and establishing a trade and goods blockade in the Kansic Sea for the later course of the war.
- May 29: The Quadruple Powers sign an unilateral surrender and an armistice is declared, effectively ending the Continental War.
- March 10: In Mascylla, the peace treaties are signed and codified into the Treaty of Lehpold. The Quadruple Powers are forced to secede territory, pay enourmous economic reparations, and reduce their military strength. Mascylla , Krumlau , and Lavaria emerge as the war's main victors, and with them as virtual leaders, the Assembly of Nations is founded to preserve international peace and supranational cooperation.
- March 15: The Treaty of Lehpold is officially and formally ratified by all nations.
- January 5: The last remaining loyalist forces are defeated or capitulate and the DFSR emerges victorious in the Dulebian Civil War.
- March 22: The Hallanic Wars end with the declaration of the X City Accords, officially disbanding the Kingdom of Hallania and creating the new states of Crethia , Svaldheim , and Tuskval .
- May 23: The Mascyllary Revolution begins with the proclamation of a republic in the midst of large-scale civil unrest and riots throughout the country, demanding the monarchy to be abolished.
- January 26: The codified Great Constitution of the Realm is introduced by plurality ratification and the newly elected government begins its activity; the Mascyllary Revolution officially ends.
- March 5: Maximilian I is publicly crowned in Königsreh as the first monarch of the May Republic.
- August 10: Velsken declares independence and sovereignty from Tuskval.
- January 9: In Brilliania, the Homeland Protection Front overthrows the Constitutional Assembly and forms the anti-Ditanist National Order.
- March 5: Mascylla conducts the Dytika nuclear test, the first detonated Mascyllary nuclear weapon and the largest artificially created explosion at that time.
- June 20: The Hallanic Commonwealth is inaugurated and founded between the states of Crethia , Svaldheim , Tuskval , and Velsken .
- ?: Hytekojuznia launches humanity's first artificial satellite, Viliks 1, into space. It also creates the first artifical signals from outside Gaia.
- ?: Aurelijus Navickas is the first astronaut to be launched into space and into an orbit around Gaia.
- June 15: Mascylla launches, as the second nation to do so, its first satellite, Nachtigall 1, into orbit.
- February 13: Lukas Brennzer is the first Mascyllary astronaut in space. It is the first human-crewed suborbital flight, first manually piloted spaceflight, and first mission that landed with the astronaut still in the spacecraft.
- March 21: The nations of Mascylla , Krumlau , and Lilienburg sign the Treaty of Lilienburg, which forms the Erdaran Union.
- November 8: Herbert Mülwig is the first astronaut to perform a space walk (or extravehicular activity).
- August 22: The National Order collapses due to internal infighting, paving the way for a peaceful revolution
- ?: The Birchau Treaty of Non-Proliferation in Mascylla is signed between the nuclear states of Hytekojuznia , Mascylla , X.
- November 2: Massive protests sparked by the death of Marin Juhász mark the start of the Millenium Revolution.