Jump to navigation Jump to search
Featured ArticleUFC F-29 Hurricane act as a 'silver bullet' force to carry out the most demanding missions, the Tempest will form the bulk of their fighter fleets for decades to come. Its extensive employment by the militaries of some of the world's most powerful democracies has garnered it the moniker the 'Right Arm of the Free World'. (See more...)
IIWiki is an online, web-based, free encyclopedia for the creation and display of fictional content produced by members of NationStates, though is unaffiliated with NationStates. The focus of the wiki is on Simulated and Speculative Fictional content, including Alt History, Mythopoeia, Conlang, Geofiction, and other elements of Worldbuilding.
IIWiki seeks to create an in-character environment where users can create and share content and lore. We expect encyclopedic articles and worldbuilding according to the Wikipedia Manual of Style, which is to say neutral, professional, and focused.
- 16 May 2022 We have updated our main page for a fresh new look suitable for this decade. All thanks go to Ozycaevias for the design.
- 27 Mar 2022 For some reason we've added MonoBook as a possible skin. Feel free to switch to it if for some reason you like how it looks
- 18 Jan 2022 The Library namespace is now available for posting narratives, and has a subtly different style than the usual
- 17 Jan 2022 The default skin has been switched back to Vector.
- 5 Jan 2020 IIWiki has been updated to MediaWiki 1.34, which brings a number of functional, security, and stability improvements.
In the News
- Frauke Stark wins the 2023 Gylian presidential election.
- Queen Marie-Claude of Autelia (pictured) dies at the age of 79.
- An assassination attempt on the General Secretary of Sovaland Lionel Spencer occurs.
- The Third Mazeran Civil War ends, with The Liberation Militia claiming total victory.
- The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics begins celebrations marking the centennial of its founding.
- Liz Dannounavais wins Worldvision Song Contest 103 in Richmond, StrayaRoos, representing Alezian Union with the song "Little Bit Insane".
- The Federation of Mazerus enters a civil war.
This month in history
- 1554 – The War of the Seventy-Three Tunas (contemporary woodcut pictured), an overnight conflict between foreign tuna merchants, took place in Valle Crucis.
- 1657 – The Philimanian Legislative Council is founded in Philimania.
- 1921 – Swinas enters a Civil War.
- 1978 – The capital of Carélie is liberated by Voiseyian and Caspurgian troops after fierce fighting.
- 1982 – Conall Solis, first Emperor of Makko Oko, was born.
Regions and Communities