|Formation||9 September 1990|
|Legal status||Supranational organization|
|Purpose||Political and economic cooperation|
President of the Council of Esquarium
|Rémi de Wampley|
The Esquarian Community is a supranational organisation that strengthens co-operation among member states in politics and economics and promotes the rule of law, human rights, and democracy. Its legal framework is based on the Treaty of the Esquarian Community, which entered into force on 9 September 1990. More than 945 million Esquarians live in a Community member state.
The Esquarian Community has, among other things, succeeded in establishing the Esquarian Common Market and mandating an international standard on human rights, and is recognised as being one of the primary geopolitical organisations in Esquarium as evidenced by the EC serving as the sole international organisation invited to the Esquarian Summit.
On 11 January 2017, when the Esquarian Union was abolished, the EC became the sole pan-Esquarian supranational organization.
The Institutions of the Community are:
- The Esquarian Parliament, based in Oured, Ordennya, a directly elected assembly of delegates from Member States.
- The Council of Esquarium, based in Huimont, Ainin, a meeting of Member States' heads of government or designated representatives.
- The Esquarian Court of Justice, based in Kaldfesting, Jorland and Lothican, which hears disputes concerning Esquarian Community law.
- The Esquarian Court of Human Rights, based in Kalnaspilis, Aucuria, which hears cases concerning the Esquarian Charter of Human Rights.
- The Esquarian Secretariat, based in, which carries out organizational mandates.
Nations applying for membership must be approved by a two-thirds supermajority of Member States voting before acceding to the Community. Observers must be approved by a simple majority.
|Aucurian Republic||Kalnaspilis||12,774,533||13||Svāras||Aucurian, Atlian||Founder|
|Champenia, Principality of||Montecalvo||30,012,398||23||Escudo||Champenian||2004|
|Eibenland, Federal Monarchy of||Holversahn||31,671,208||24||Mark||Teutonic||2018|
|Jorland and Lothican, Royal Commonwealth of||Kaldfesting||15,391,293||15||Shilling||Jorvish, Lothican||1994|
|Karazawa, Kingdom of||Zacapatu||90,755,833||41||Cushek||Azawarecha, Cortoguayan||2008|
|Katranjiev, Kingdom of||Krasimir||23,903,392||20||Zalot||Katranjian, Arabic, Lec||Founder|
|Mespalia, Kingdom of||Iouzzene||35,265,835||26||Sampo||Mespalian||2004|
||Official languages||Common Market membership|
|Namor, People's Republic of||Namo||937,967,690||Ramon||Namorese|