Timeline of Esquarium
This is a timeline of historic events in Esquarium.
- 1 Before 1000 BC
- 2 1000-1 BC
- 3 1-499 AD
- 4 500-999 AD
- 5 1000-1399 AD
- 6 1400-1599
- 7 1600-1799
- 8 1800-1899
- 9 1900-1949
- 10 1950-1999
- 11 2000 and later
Before 1000 BC
Anatomically modern humans appear in Nautasia.
- File:Wosrac23.png Wosrac The 'Unification Wars' end. Queen Lorisa 'The Great' Is crowned the first Monarch of the Kingdom of Wosrac.
- The Duke of Surocia converts to Christianity, beginning the Christianization of Aucuria. The process of Christianization continues until 878.
- Jerusalem falls to the Vikings, and is ransacked, ending its era of prosperity.
- The city of Desena is founded.
- Selim Tilkis, after a series of wars and conversions, unites the island of Atlia under the Atlian Khanate. This marks the creation of a unified Muslim Atlia.
- Viltautas the Great crowns himself King of the Serene Kingdom of Aucuria, the first unified Aucurian state.
- File:Wosrac23.png Wosrac King Malimus is assassinated by disgruntled Seathers. Dacar II becomes King
- File:Wosrac23.png Wosrac On July 8th 1331, Lundvikk Junderbag starts the Junderbag Rebellion in the duchy of Seathera.
- File:Wosrac23.png Wosrac On April 16th, Junderbag was killed in a calvary charge. His brother surrenders on the 27th, ending the rebellion.
- File:Wosrac23.png Wosrac Dacar II dies. With no legitimate heir the throne is passed to his brother, King Arthur.
- File:Wosrac23.png Wosrac Duke Cadwalader of Hearscester and his followers declare war on King Arthur to place Dacar's bastard daughter on the throne.
- File:Wosrac23.png Wosrac King Arthur is defeated and exiled. Queen Ethel becomes takes the throne and the Duke's Parliament is established.
- The Turian League is established.
- The Atlian Khanate, under Khan Hussein IV the Magnificent, reaches its peak in the wake of the Third Atlian-Aucurian War.
- The Turian League dissolves.
- 12 January: The War of Twilight begins.
- Khan Selim XI of Atlia is killed in the Seventh Atlian-Aucurian War. Afterwards, Aucuria annexes Atlia.
- 21 March: The Serene Kingdom of Aucuria is dissolved and replaced with the United Aucurian Republic.
- 7 January: Liberal Revolution begins.
- 9-20 January: The Eleven Days.
- 12 February: Doxe Immacolato XI convicted of treason by the Senate and sent into exile, ending the reign of the Doxi.
- 28 August: Instrument of Government signed.
- August 19: Revolution ends the Empire of Arazei, Huswa Varanken chosen to lead. Most unify with Arazei, and Varanken sets out to unify Luziyca.
- March 25: The Kingdom of Bethlehem falls, Huswa Varanken declares establishment of a unified Luziyca.
- 1 May: Žygimantas Ramanauskas becomes President of Aucuria following the Grey Putsch, beginning the country's single-party period.
- 4 April: The Antelopian Dynasty is overthrown in the Double Fourth Revolution, and the Republic of Namor is established.
- 24 August: Ąžuolas Tamauskas is captured and eventually executed by Aucurian military forces; the Aucurian People's Republic collapses.
- 25 January: The Liberationist Party begins its first armed rebellion in Nghênh Nghênh, leading to the full breakout of the Namorese Civil War.
- 10 January: Chorea declares war on Namor, officially beginning the western theater of the Template:SGWE.
- 18 May: May Coup takes place.
- 28 March: The People's Republic of Namor is established.
- 6 January: The Velvet Revolution ends with the collapse of the single-party government and a return to democracy.
- Template:Country data Peitoa 19 December: Namorese Liberationists fail to take over the Peitoan Archipelago from defending Republican exiles.
- 4 July: Separatists take over the Otekian capital of Kusef from Namorese forces, establishing the Second Republic of Oteki and leading to the Txotai War.
- 25 December: In a surprise attack, the Namorese Liberation Army captures Kusef and ends the Second Republic of Oteki, returning Txotai to Namorese control and ending the Txotai War.
- 11 November: Longtime Namorese leader Yunglang Antelope dies. He is later succeeded by Gelai Antelope, who introduces democratic reforms.
- 13 February-19 February: The Khao War breaks out between Namor and the Democratic People's Republic of Khao, led by Doenthangpaisuk Siaedng whose rule brought terror and genocide to Khao. The war results in a decisive Namorese victory and a Namorese occupation of Khao.
- 4 June-1 July: The Third Namo-Luziycan War is fought between Luziyca and the People's Republic of Namor after Luziycan troops accidentally intrude into Namor and civilians are gunned down. The war leads to Namor shipping nuclear missiles to Geadland, before a ceasefire between the two countries is forged. Both sides declare victory.