The City of Lerbin
From top: view over the historic city center, Von Wettin Gate, Lerbin Cathedral, House Oberkanzlerin, Lerbin Victory Column, "Lerbin" Sculpture on Lerbin Boardwalk, Lerbin Center Square, Gendirenmarkt
|• Total||1,285 km2 (496 sq mi)|
|• Total||6,523,000 (2nd)|
Lerbin is the capital of the Holy Empire of Drambenburg and the second largest city in the country, following Durenurbergering. It is located on a series of islands in the central coastal bay of Drambenburg, making it a major port and industrial center on the Gulf of Ausiana and the Toyana Ocean. With a population of 6,523,000, it is one of the 20 largest cities in the Coalition of Crown Albatross.
Lerbin was subject to intense bombing campaigns by the Allied Powers during the World War, most notably before the final allied push in the January 3rd, 1954 bombing raid that killed over 29,000 people. Geoff III von Wettin surrendered the remainder of Drambenburgian forces in Lerbin on November 19th of that year, ending the war.