List of highest mountains on Iearth
There are at least 100 mountains on Iearth with elevations of 4,267 metres (13,999 ft) or greater above sea level. Around a third of these mountains are located on the edge of the Cadairi and Somodi plates in Cadair, Somodi, Timeria, and Kint in Adula. Many are located in Western Euronia along the Asarana Mountains, Zian Mountains, Louise Mountains, and Lutharian Alps. More exist in the Archissman Mountains in Central Ausiana, specifically in Jaginistan, Pekastan, Tasiastan, Yuan, and Beleroskov.
List of world's highest peaks
1. Mount Glyder Fawr in the Cadair Alps, the highest point on Iearth at 28,251 feet (8,611 meters). Located on the Cadair-Somodi border.
2. Dilangara in the Cadair Alps at 26,781 feet (8,163 meters). Located in Somodi.
3. Nangarabi in the Cadair Alps at 26,660 feet (8,126 meters). Located in Somodi.
4. Acadagua in the Asarana Mountains is the highest point in Euronia and the Northern Hemisphere, and the fourth highest point on Iearth at 22,831 feet (6,959 meters). Located in Paraboca.
5. Nangarabi in the Cadair Alps at 23,510 feet (7,166 meters). Located in Cadair.
6. Mount Talbaras in the Asarana Mountains at 21,624 feet (6,591 meters). Located in Paraboca.
7. Mount Caspaca in the Asarana Mountains at 21,105 feet (6,433 meters). Located in Paraboca.
8. Mount Yaikana in the Asarana Mountains at 20,741 feet (6,322 meters). Located in Paraboca.
36. Grouse Mountain in the Zian Mountains at 16,306 feet (4,970 meters). Located in Zamastan.