List of bodies of water on Iearth
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of bodies of water on Iearth. It includes seawater bodies (such as oceans, (marginal) seas, various gulfs, bays, and straits), fresh water bodies (lakes and rivers), and man-made water bodies (such as canals).
Oceans cover most of the world's surface.
- Cantalle Ocean also known as the Toyana Ocean
- Olympic Ocean
- Samson Ocean
- Northern Ocean
A gulf is a large area of an ocean or a sea bordered by coastline on three sides.
- Sancheon Gulf - West of Yuan
A bay is an area of a sea or other body of water bordered on three sides by a curved stretch of coastline or islands, usually smaller than a gulf.
- Horseshoe Bay - Surrounded by Zamastan and Gladysynthia
A strait is a narrow passage of water that connects two larger bodies of water.
- Tarijar Strait - Separates Albarine and Emmiria, connects the Albarine Sea and Emmiria Sea
- Strait of Quetana - Separates Quetana and Zamastan, connects the Olympic Ocean and Cantalle Ocean
- Yn Syth - Separates the continents of Adula and Nortua at Cadair and Birnir
Fresh water bodies
- Lake Greening - In Zamastan
- Lake Louise - Surrounded by East Chanchajilla, West Chanchajilla, Mayotte, and Zamastan
- Lake Septran - In Besmenia
- Lake Gravenna - Surrounded by Durnstaal, Jiddiya, Mulfulira, and Vitosium
- Lake Neheller - Surrounded by Besmenia, Utobania and Yubonia
- Abraine River - In Albarine
- Hayr River - In Emmiria
Man-made water bodies
A canal is an artificially made channel of water used for navigation or irrigation.
- Vulkarian Pass - bisects Vulkaria and connects the Cantalle Ocean and Samson Ocean