Palace of Nations (CCA)
|Palace of Nations|
Palais des Nations
Building A of the Palace of Nations.
|Architectural style||Stripped Classicism|
|Construction started||7 September 1929|
|Owner||Coalition of Crown Albatross, formally Monarchy of Ruskayn|
The Palace of Nations is the home of the Coalition of Crown Albatross Office at Forgeheim, located in Forgeheim, Ruskayn. It was built between 1929 and 1938 to serve as the headquarters of the Ruskayn Parliament. It has served as the home of the Coalition of Crown Albatross Office at Forgeheim since 1978 when the Secretary-General of the C.C.A. signed a Headquarters Agreement with the Ruskayn authorities. In 2019 alone, the Palace of Nations hosted more than 10,000 intergovernmental meetings, including the Averyson II Mediation Summit which quelled tensions between Drambenburg and Avergnon.