List of separatist movements and terrorist organizations on Eurth
List of separatist movements and terrorist organizations on Eurth.
Active separatist movements
Meteorolan Islands Liberation Front is the main opposition force in Bainbridge Islands with the purpose of the liberating their archipelago through armed struggle. The movement is led by General Aliʻi Agdabia Kitsap.
The DnMRS (Dniester Movement of the Revolution in Słupsk) is a medium-sized armed capitalist party that seeks to declare South Zagoria as its own seperate state, and has an armed wing (The Militia of Citizens). It has access to a considerable stockpile of weapons but does not significantly influence anything outside of South Zagoria itself.
Sitia People: Communists and Socialists in Sitia
- Political Parties: Sitian Revolutionary Party (Legally banned on May 2 2005 and replaced with the Sitian Unionist Party)
- Armed Wing: Sitian Liberation Army (Seeks separation of Sitia from Mauridiviah and creation of communist state in Sitia, inactive since 2006)
The Southern Oyus Commune – A relatively ignored and small incapable band of separatists, they are advocates for an authoritarian communist regime. The only objective of the SOC is to see that the southern isle of Oyus is independent under a communist regime. Supporters are those who feel that the National Congress doesn't go far enough. It is estimated there are about 200 Oyusards who pledge themselves to the cause.
Native Aurelian Liberation Front (NALF) - A political party dedicated to 'restoring Aurelia to indigenous self-rule', 'emancipating [Aurelia] from foreign colonialism and imperialism', 'fostering solidarity between the various indigenous peoples of the Aurelian continent', and 'promoting indigenous historical, cultural, and political awareness.' It governs a democratic socialist breakaway state in northern Rhodellia called the Native Aurelian Free State (NAFS). It was formed by members of the Native Aurelian Liberation Army (NALA), which itself began in the wake of Rhodellia's 'Nativegate Scandal' as a unification of various Native Aurelian militias, community self-defense groups, and military defectors. The NALA continues to operate as the NAFS's military forces. Starting in the 1960s, the NALA waged a successful guerrilla campaign against the Rhodellian government, forcing the latter to concede considerable territory. The NALA is now a well-trained, well-equipped, and well-organised conventional military. It still fights alongside Native Aurelian separatist paramilitaries against the Rhodellian government, particularly in Rhodellia's contested Nordwalde Province.
Klan Reierfer Gebiet – Fringe movement attempting to achieve the independence of the Klan Reierfer Gebiet through diplomatic vote. Has never received enough votes to win a seat in any election.
- Reierfer Independence Movement
- Folke Milisie: None
Designated terrorist organizations
- Violetist Liberation Army.
- Dai Khmaw – Organized Crime and Terrorist Group which seeks to expand presence among inland villages and cities in Batengdei.
- New Cambrian Revolutionary Army - A splinter group of the Real Cambrian Revolutionary Army, responsible for the Bloody January Terror Attacks.
- Four Lions (Saharabic: أربعة أسود, arbet 'aswad; Yehud: ארבעה אריות) - Salamite extremist organisation, based in the Bani Nasir tribal area of the Bashan Protectorate. Responsible for a number of attacks on the Yehudim population in En Gannim. Has called for the seperation of Bani Nasir from Gallambrian administration.
- The Dread Clan - Organized crime syndicate known for acts of arson, bombing, and assassinations.
- The Adisi Nationalist Front - Radical supremacist organization that seeks to unify the territories of the Adisi Ocean under one banner and cull any foreigners and non-native peoples.
- The Imperial Navy sets sail, Chapter 3: Preparation (9 April 2019)
- War on Violetist Liberation Army (17 August 2016)