List of separatist movements and terrorist organizations on Eurth
List of separatist movements and terrorist organizations on Eurth.
Active separatist movements
The DnMRS (Dniester Movement of the Revolution in Słupsk) is a medium-sized armed capitalist party that seeks to declare South Zagoria as its own seperate state, and has an armed wing (The Militia of Citizens). It has access to a considerable stockpile of weapons but does not significantly influence anything outside of South Zagoria itself.
Sitia People: Communists and Socialists in Sitia
- Political Parties: Sitian Revolutionary Party (Legally banned on May 2 2005 and replaced with the Sitian Unionist Party)
- Armed Wing: Sitian Liberation Army (Seeks separation of Sitia from Mauridiviah and creation of communist state in Sitia, inactive since 2006)
The Southern Oyus Commune – A relatively ignored and small incapable band of separatists, they are advocates for an authoritarian communist regime. The only objective of the SOC is to see that the southern isle of Oyus is independent under a communist regime. Supporters are those who feel that the National Congress doesn't go far enough. It is estimated there are about 200 Oyusards who pledge themselves to the cause.
Klan Reierfer Gebiet – Fringe movement attempting to achieve the independence of the Klan Reierfer Gebiet through diplomatic vote. Has never received enough votes to win a seat in any election.
- Reierfer Independence Movement
- Folke Milisie: None
- Folke Milisie: None
Designated terrorist organizations
Dai Khmaw – Organized Crime and Terrorist Group which seeks to expand presence among inland villages and cities.
- New Cambrian Revolutionary Army - A splinter group of the Real Cambrian Revolutionary Army, responsible for the Bloody January Terror Attacks.
- Four Lions (Saharabic: أربعة أسود, arbet 'aswad; Yehud: ארבעה אריות) - Salamite extremist organisation, based in the Bani Nasir tribal area of the Bashan Protectorate. Responsible for a number of attacks on the Yehudim population in En Gannim. Has called for the seperation of Bani Nasir from Gallambrian administration.
- The Dread Clan - Organized crime syndicate known for acts of arson, bombing, and assassinations.
- The Adisi Nationalist Front - Radical supremacist organization that seeks to unify the territories of the Adisi Ocean under one banner and cull any foreigners and non-native peoples.
- Anibyniaet Andirswn (Designated As Terrorists)