|Area||40,500,000 km2 (15,600,000 sq mi)|
|Languages||List of languages|
|Time zones||UTC+5 to UTC+10|
|Largest cities|| Tagmatika|
Europa is a continent of Eurth bordered by the Argic Ocean to the north, the Adlantic Ocean to the west and the Oriental Ocean to the south and east. The closest other continent is Argis, across the northern polar region.
Europa means "land of the father" in Indo-Europan.
The continent is situated entirely in the eastern hemisphere, and most mostly in the northern hemisphere. Only a part of Jilderen and the Meteorolan archipelago extend south across the Equator. The maritime borders consist of the Argic Ocean to the north, the Adlantic Ocean to the west and the Oriental Ocean to the south and east. The closest continents are Argis across the northern polar region, Thalassa to the east, and Marenesia to the south.
The continent of Europa is divided into several important regions, especially the large peninsulas separated from the main continental landmass by geographical features.
- Occident in the northwest, largely based on remains of the classical Aroman Empire.
- Borea (Aroman: north) in the northeast with colder climates and steppe cultures
- Orient (Aroman: rising) in the east and southeast is focused on trade between kingdoms and archipelago
- Large central desert makes it difficult to travel from northern to southern subcontinents
- Azania in the southwest, with two important subregions:
- Memopotamia in the southwest has a long and difficult history, with nations such as Hakenium, Mahdah, Sa Hara
- Zongla (Aroman: jungle) in the far southwest, with nations such as Afropa, Jilderen, Dragonryders
- Mountains, peaks
- Climate zones
The list below includes some of the nation falling even partially under any of the various common definitions of Europa, geographic or political.