Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Area||6,500,000 km2 (2,500,000 sq mi)|
|Countries||List of countries in Marenesia|
|Languages||List of languages|
|Time zones||UTC to UTC+11|
|Largest cities||Bromwich, Deopolis, Khenkhourt|
Marenesia is a continent of Eurth, situated north of Antargis, east of Aurelia, and southwest of Europa. Its islands form the bridge between the old Europa and the New Wurld. Marenesia is very diverse, both culturally and politically.
Marenesia means "sea islands" in East-Arhoman.
- Surrounded by the Adlantic Ocean (north), Oriental Ocean (east), Antargic Ocean (south), and Adisi Ocean (west).
- Subcontinents: Marenesia Major (west) and Marenesia Minor (east).
- Island groups: Kouratearoa (Gallambria), Tenarua (Alvernia and Salvia), and Kiteton (southern island) in Marenesia Major. Okyanesi archipelago in Marenesia Minor.
- Underwater volcanoes: ...
- Mountains: Agrillian Mountain Range and Nuabodante Mountain Range.
- Year BCE - Early sailors from Zongla arrive in Marenesia.
- Year BCE - Ostronesian explorers arrive in Niederoestereich.
- 4000 BCE - Signs of permanent settlement in Salvia.
- 200 BCE — Explorers from the Chulo Empire reach the eastern Okyanesi archipelago.
- 125 CE - Migrants from Tagmatium arrive in Salvia, transforming the territory and introducing Christianity to Marenesia.
- 1500 CE - First attested documentation of Pallamara by Piccolo Pallamara.
- 1842 CE - Captain Brownlow arrives in Kingsland.
The continent of Marenesia is home to several countries.