|Services||Protecting human rights|
|Fields||Legal research, Media attention, direct-appeal lobbying|
|More than three million members and supporters|
Mercy International is an international non-governmental organization created to advance human rights causes for all Eurth citizens. The organisation was founded in 1973 during the height of the Second Argic War. It operates in accordance with the United Eurth League (UEL). The organization claims it has more than three million members and supporters around the world.
The mission statement of Mercy International as an organization is: "Promote unalienable human rights to all individuals, regardless of their origin, background, or person; protect the disadvantaged from violations of their rights; therefore, allow for the health and prosperity of the entire Eurth."
They define "human rights" as the following, including but not limited to:
- Civil Rights
- Political Rights
- Right to liberty
- Right to live your life free of discrimination
- Right to control one's own body
- Right to freely exercise one's religion
- Right to be free from prejudice on the basis of race, gender, national origin, colour, age, sex, or sexuality
- Right to a fair trial and due process of the law
- Freedom from cruel and unusual punishment
- Freedom from torture
- Freedom from slavery
- Freedom of speech
- Freedom of thought
- Right to accessible and quality education
The organization also seeks to achieve the following specific goals:
- Increase political rights in oppressive nations
- Provide humanitarian aid during times of conflict and crisis
- Designate countries according to their level of human rights via a rating system
- Spread awareness of civil rights campaigns taking place around the wurld
- Condemn national governments that engage in civil rights abuses
Mercy International (MR) conducts investigations into specific nations that are accused of substantial violations of human rights as determined by our administration. They also update our international rating system reflecting the current standings of each nation in the wurld.
Each branch within a division coordinates operations within their respective nation. One branch per continent is designated as the headquarters of the division and is lead by a Chief Operations Officer, and that branch oversees continent-wide projects. All other branches are coordinated by a Deputy Operations Officer.
- Mauridiviah Branch. This branch is the main headquarters of the Alharun Division in Maurotopia, Mauridiviah's capital. Its Chief Operations officer is $Name.
- Orioni Branch. The main headquarters of Mercy International (MR) is located in Zuidhaven, Orioni and thus houses the head branch of all its humanitarian activities and human rights activities. During major humanitarian crises, the Chief Operation Officers will convene here to discuss immediate and long-term solutions. Director of Mercy International is Mr Adam Brand, and the Chief Operations Officer of the Orinese Division is Mrs Cirini Gebere.
- Tagmatium Branch. The Office of Mercy Internation in Arhomaneia, as its officially called, will be located in Europatorion once construction is complete. In the meantime, it is located in the capital of Tagmatika. The secretary-general (or Deputy Operations Officer) Mrs Plakidia Lukapena and the staff handle operations in the Occident.
- Sunset Sea Islands Branch. This branch is the main headquarters of the Thalassa Division in Sunset City, SSI's capital. The Chief Operations Officer is $Name.
- Overall donations: 100 million
- Organizational administration: 20 million
- Department of Divisional Oversight: 10 million
- Department of Humanitarian Aid: 85 million
The Kronografia news agency of Tagmatium has described MR as "a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing", highlighting what it calls the "creeping influence" and possible hidden agenda. Additional news articles attempt to establish a connection with the government actions of Orioni, "spreading the ungodly beliefs" while "attempting to undermine our ancient way of life and sow an agenda detrimental to Christianity".
- Human rights org critical of military buildup (12 October 2019)
- Cussian Crisis: nations must not turn a blind eye, Rights groups say (17 July 2019)
- Orioni: Hold Haru to account for atrocities (25 October 2019)
- Mercy International opens Office in Europatorion (16 November 2019)
- Omorfoautokrateia increases Fuel Capacity (5 May 2020)