List of Intelligence Agencies on Eurth
This is a list of intelligence agencies on Eurth. It includes only currently operational institutions and agencies by country.
- Directorate of Intelligence (ADI), Civilian Domestic, Foreign Intelligence, Counter-Terrorism, Counter-Espionage, Intelligence Gathering and Security Service in conjunction to the Federal Police.
- Royal Security and Information Agency (ARSI): Civilian domestic and foreign intelligence agency, domestic counter-terrorism, counter-espionage, intelligence gathering and analysis.
- Military Intelligence Organisation: Staff branch of the Chief of Defence Force.
- Delamaria Security Service (DSS), civilian foreign and domestic intelligence service. Protects and promotes Delamarian interests around the world, reports to the Department of National Security.
- Investigation Bureau (InBe), a domestic law enforcement intelligence agency, that handles larger crimes on a nationwide level.
- Delamarian Defence Intelligence Service (DDIS), a military intelligence service, that gathers and handles intelligence for the Department of Defence.
- Office of National Intelligence (ONI) - Policy and Coordination
- Gallambrian Security Intelligence Organisation (GSIO / MO7) - Domestic counter-terrorism, counter-espionage, intelligence gathering and analysis
- Gallambrian Federal Police (GFP) - Investigation and enforcement
- Gallambrian Border and Immigration Agency (GBIA) - Investigation and enforcement
- National Criminal Intelligence Commission (GCIC) - Criminal intelligence gathering and analysis
- Gallambrian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (GALTRAC) - Financial intelligence gathering and analysis
- Gallambrian Secret Intelligence Service (GSIS / MO9) - Foreign intelligence gathering
- Defence Intelligence Organisation (DIO)
- Gallambrian Geospatial-Intelligence Organisation (GGIO) - Geospatial and imagery intelligence gathering analysis
- Gallambrian Signals Directorate (GSD) - Signals intelligence gathering and analysis
- Home Security Office (HSO) - Domestic intelligence agency
- Joint Armed Service Intelligence Division (JASID) - Military Intelligence; inter-branch cooperative division
- Special Security Office (SSO) - Foreign intelligence agency
- Republican Department of Homeland Security (DRPI): Anti-terrorism, border security, immigration and customs, cyber security, and disaster prevention and management.
- Military Intelligence Agency (AIM): Tasked providing information, as well as representing and protecting the interests of Mantella abroad through activities pertaining to military intelligence and military diplomacy.
The Orinese Intelligence Community is made up of three branches: Yestek (military intelligence), OSIS (overseas intelligence) and Akali 11 (internal security).
- Yestek is the leading military intelligence body. The name is an Oharic abbreviation of "Yesilela Tekwami" (Anglish: Intelligence Institute).
- Orinese Secret Intelligence Service (OSIS). Known recent activities include investigating the attack on Orioni's embassy in Afropa and a leaked Sibiseban committee report on the expansion of foreign espionage.
- Akali 11 (Anglish: Component 11) is the domestic intelligence branch of the Imperial Police, responsible for maintaining internal security.
- Oyusard Intelligence Community
- Diplomatic Office of Information & Intelligence (Principal Foreign Intelligence Agency)
- Internal Surveillance & Intelligence Agency (Principal Domestic Intelligence Agency)
- Oyusard Cyber Guard Archival Office (Dedicated Intelligence Office via internet)
- Counter Terrorism Threat Management & Prevention Office (Principal Counter-terror Intelligence Agency)
- Arhomaiki Noimosyni Dykton (AND): Amalgamated civilian domestic and foreign intelligence agency.
- Esoteriki Epitheorisi Pliroforion (EEP): The intelligence agency for the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- Mandatores: The Epistrategaion's joint military intelligence agency, that gathers and handles intelligence for the Tagmatine High Command.