List of Intelligence Agencies on Eurth
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of intelligence agencies on Eurth. It includes only currently operational institutions and agencies by country.
- Directorate of Intelligence (ADI), Civilian Domestic, Foreign Intelligence, Counter-Terrorism, Counter-Espionage, Intelligence Gathering and Security Service in conjunction to the Federal Police.
- Royal Security and Information Agency (ARSI): Civilian domestic and foreign intelligence agency, domestic counter-terrorism, counter-espionage, intelligence gathering and analysis.
- Military Intelligence Organisation: Staff branch of the Chief of Defence Force.
- Foreign Security Office, Foreign intelligence service.
- Domestic Security Office, domestic intelligence service.
- Investigation Bureau (InBe), a domestic law enforcement intelligence agency, that handles larger crimes on a nationwide level.
- Delamarian Defence Intelligence Service (DDIS), a military intelligence service, that gathers and handles intelligence for the Department of Defence.
- National Intelligence Service (civilian)
- Joint Intelligence Task Force (military)
- Department of Documentation - Civilian intelligence, foreign intelligence, intelligence gathering and analysis.
- Ministry of Goats - Civilian intelligence, financial intelligence, special law enforcement. Reports to the Department of Safety and Stability.
- Ministry of Internal Investigation - Civilian intelligence, criminal intelligence, counter domestic terrorism. Reports to the Department of Safety and Stability.
- Ministry of Military Intelligence - Military intelligence. Reports to the Department of Defense and War.
- Office for Worker Oversight - Worker intelligence, financial intelligence. Reports to the Ministry of Labour and Department of Industry.
- Office of National Intelligence (ONI) - Policy and Coordination
- Gallambrian Security Intelligence Organisation (GSIO / MO7) - Domestic counter-terrorism, counter-espionage, intelligence gathering and analysis
- Gallambrian Federal Police (GFP) - Investigation and enforcement
- Gallambrian Border and Immigration Agency (GBIA) - Investigation and enforcement
- National Criminal Intelligence Commission (GCIC) - Criminal intelligence gathering and analysis
- Gallambrian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (GALTRAC) - Financial intelligence gathering and analysis
- Gallambrian Secret Intelligence Service (GSIS / MO9) - Foreign intelligence gathering
- Defence Intelligence Organisation (DIO)
- Gallambrian Geospatial-Intelligence Organisation (GGIO) - Geospatial and imagery intelligence gathering analysis
- Gallambrian Signals Directorate (GSD) - Signals intelligence gathering and analysis
- Home Security Office (HSO) - Domestic intelligence agency
- Joint Armed Service Intelligence Division (JASID) - Military Intelligence; inter-branch cooperative division
- Special Security Office (SSO) - Foreign intelligence agency
- Republican Department of Homeland Security (DRPI): Anti-terrorism, border security, immigration and customs, cyber security, and disaster prevention and management.
- Military Intelligence Agency (AIM): Tasked providing information, as well as representing and protecting the interests of Mantella abroad through activities pertaining to military intelligence and military diplomacy.
- Niederoestereichian Secret Intelligence Organisation (NSIO) led by Major. D. Zhukov.
The Orinese Intelligence Community is made up of three complementary branches: Yestek (military intelligence), OSIS (overseas intelligence) and Akali 11 (internal security).
- Yestek is the main intelligence body for the military of Orioni. The name is an Oharic abbreviation of Yesilela Tekwami (Anglish: Intelligence Institute). It gathers, analyzes, and distributes intelligence, which the military uses to make decisions at the highest levels of government. Yestek works inside and outside Orioni, getting intelligence through people, electronic intercepts, and satellite images. The organization is very private and works alone, with its own money and leaders. Yestek is important for the safety of Orioni and uses its intelligence to find and reduce dangers to the country.
- The Orinese Secret Intelligence Service (OSIS) is a government agency that gets and studies intelligence for Orinese national security. Recently, OSIS has been involved in important operations, like looking into the attack on the Orinese embassy in Afropa and the leak of a Sibiseban committee report on increased foreign espionage within Orioni. The OSIS is renowned for its top-notch female spies. In most traditional, non-Orinese societies, women can sometimes hold the advantage. In societies where men hold sway, women may be seen as less of a threat and thus underestimated. This can work to the advantage of female spies, who may catch their targets off guard by approaching them unexpectedly. The element of surprise can be a powerful weapon in their arsenal.
- Akali 11 (Anglish: Component 11) is a part of the Orinese Armed Police that protects internal security in the country. This includes watching for dangers to national security, looking into crime and terrorism, and getting intelligence on groups or people at home that might be dangerous. To do its job, Akali 11 might use surveillance, secret operations, and analysing data and other information. The organization works closely with other branches of the Orinese government, like the military and intelligence agencies, to keep the nation safe and secure.
Legislative supervision over the intelligence community is undertaken by delegation of Sibisebali to the executive Subcouncil for Power (Oharic: Hayili).
- Oyusard Intelligence Community
- Diplomatic Office of Information & Intelligence (Principal Foreign Intelligence Agency)
- Internal Surveillance & Intelligence Agency (Principal Domestic Intelligence Agency)
- Oyusard Cyber Guard Archival Office (Dedicated Intelligence Office via internet)
- Counter Terrorism Threat Management & Prevention Office (Principal Counter-terror Intelligence Agency)
- Seylosian Office of Foreign Intelligence
- Arhomaiki Diktyo Pliroforion (ADP): Amalgamated civilian domestic and foreign intelligence agency.
- Esoteriki Epitheorisi Pliroforion (EEP): The intelligence agency for the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- Mandatores: Military intelligence service, comprising of all three branches.
- Maghlabitai: One of the security detail and bodyguard units of the Holy Emperor, which also has an internal intelligence and liaison role.
- Spatharokandidatoi: One of the security detail and bodyguard units of the Holy Emperor, which also has an internal intelligence and liaison role.
- ↑ Orioni's embassy in Afropa may stay closed by Roiters (30 July 2017)
- ↑ OSIS putting more ears to the ground by Roiters (13 August 2019)