List of mountains and mountain ranges on Eurth
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of mountains and mountain ranges on Eurth.
A mountain is an elevated portion of the Eurth's crust, generally with steep sides that show significant exposed bedrock.
- Jokultitbjarg — in Dolchland
- Mount Cernier — in Louvier
- Mount Dhiīve — in Great Xio
- Mount Katofles — in Tagmatium
- Mount Monjara — in Mahana
- Mount Silesto — in northeast Orioni
- Mount Tarodpai — in Rhava
- Skaðifjall — in Gotneska
A mountain range is a series of mountains ranged in a line and connected by high ground.
- Altais Mountains — in western Orioni
- Byphean Mountains — in south-eastern Lysia and north-western Suverina
- Dacvoro Mountains — in south-eastern Adaptus, north-eastern Lysia and north-western Suverina
- Dayonisesi Mountains — in western Orioni
- Ho Heak Mountain Range — in western Rhava
- Kendovstrunmahhe Mountains — in Northwest Gotneska & Eastern Ulfheimr
- Mendakh Mountains — in central Orioni
- Ouranodistrision Mountains — in northern Tagmatium
- Rocheuses Mountain Range — in South Louvier
- Samripe Mountain Range — in Mahana
- Sterkan Mountain Range — in northern Velaheria