Motto: Cor nobyle, cor immobyle
|Government||Unitary Parliamentary system Semi-constitutional monarchy|
|GDP (nominal)||2018 estimate|
• Per capita
This article is incomplete because it is pending further input from participants, or it is a work-in-progress by one author.
Please comment on this article's talk page to share your input, comments and questions.
Note: To contribute to this article, you may need to seek help from the author(s) of this page.
(WIP. The feast of RL Saint Frances of Rome is on 9 May, while Francis of Assisi is celebrated on 4 October. Either of these could be the date when Iberican settlers first arrived at the island. The first Saint of (A)rome would be a nice reference to Aroma, the second date in October would make more sense if they first needed to cross the Oriental Ocean.)
(WIP. How is the name translated into Iverican: Francisco, Franco, Francese, Franzo? How about the suffix: burgo, borgo, vourgo, borghese?)
(WIP. Isolated islands at the western end of Argis. Oceanic climate. What kind of fauna and flora live on this isolated island? Are there any other, smaller islands nearby? Highest elevation? Add 2-3 images as filler.)
- Describe the earliest archaeological traces. Tied into pre-Iverican Argis.
- Any major regional powers before the arrival of Gran Viatge?
- Early years. Rulers. Religious influences. Trade. Any wars of particular importance? How about local piracy?
- Major conflict and transitional period. Relations with its nearest neighbours.
- Modernisation, revolutions, industrialisation.
- Describe the changes during 19th and 20th centuries.
- Did anything of note happen in the 21ste century?
Financial services, banking and gambling are major economic industries. It has one of the highest GDP per capita on Eurth. The nation is known as a billionaire tax haven, and is on many blacklists of uncooperative tax haven countries.