Territory of Daruwa
|Status||Labradorian Crown Colony (1789-1825)|
Delamarian Overseas Territory (1825-1865)
|Common languages||Mahanan, Oharic, Anglish, Lysian|
|Currency||Labrador Franc (£)|
The Territory of Daruwa, commonly known as Delamarian Daruwa, was a Delamarian colony in Mahana, operated by the Delamarian Oriental Company (DOC). It was originally established in 1789 by the crown of Labradoria as a trading post for the Labradorian West Oriental Company, which would later become the DOC. In 1825 following the formation of Delamaria, the post fell under the jurisdiction of the Delamarian Imperial Ministry, which subsequently handed over government functions of the colony to the DOC.