2021-22 Anglian War
From top, left to right:
|Commanders and leaders|
|Qubdian Armed Forces|
The Anglian War is an ongoing conflict on Eurth. In April 2021 the Kingdom of Great Anglia initiated the conflict with the Battle of Broerland by moving its armed forces across the bridges spanning the gap between Great Anglia and the Social Democratic Confederation. The conflict is motivated by Anglian imperialism. The international community has condemned the Anglian aggression.
The reasons that led to this conflict were many years in the making. In Great Anglia, the ruling monarch King Creighton I was a proponent of expansionist annexation of the rich Occidental neighbouring states. Evenly inspired and intimidated by the country of Adaptus, another militaristic neighbours, the Creighton directed the military to target other countries which would be less likely to retaliate. This included Social Democratic Confederation and Suverina. Another factor in this decision was the pacifist political stance of these countries, viewed by the Anglians as weak and negligent.
Across the Raga Sea, over in Amutia, a long-running dispute of the exact border location between Suverina and Qubdi had festered for many years. The lands in question had been in dispute ever since 1961, when Suverina annexed the non-declared area without official negotiation between the two states. Tensions increased in early 2021 when Qubdi unilaterally pressed on with its own version of the border claim.
- 10 April 2021: Battle of Broerland where the Anglian Army crossed the bridges spanning the gap between Great Anglia and the Social Democratic Confederation (SDC).
- 16 April 2021: Treaty of Tarentum was signed, where SDC formally surrendered to the occupying Anglian Forces.
- 22 April 2021: Suverina requested Anglian support in their ongoing border dispute with Qubdi.
- 26 April 2021: Battle of Allaena where Qubdi launched an invasion of the disputed border zone between themselves and Suverina. The conflict expanded from its original Occidental theatre into Amutia as well.
- 26 April 2021: Treaty of Chisinau signed between Anglia and Suverina.
- 30 April 2021: Battle of Hamama where Anglia forces assaulted Qubdian positions across a disputed zone.
- 15 May 2021: Battle of Antakya resulted in the collapse and retreat of Qubdian forces in Suverina.
- 15 May 2021: Occidental-Azanian Pact signed between Great Anglia, Suverina, Jilderen, Bulungi, Afropa, Sa Hara, Mahdah, Hakenium, and Alshamal. The conflict expanded into the Azanian theatre.
- 15 May 2021: Coup in Alshamal removed Grand Vizier Mamadou bin Sambo, replacing him with a figurehead King.
- 26 May 2021: The Anglian warship ANS Javelin sank off the coast of Dragonryders.
- 26 May 2021: Throughout Argis and Alharu the Anglians launched a diplomatic offensive to sway public perception.
- 16 June 2021: Anglian Naval forces opened fire on Ryderian positions.
- 16 June 2021: Border conflicts were observed in Azania between OCA and non-aligned nations, such as Mawlika and Arrif.
- 16 June 2021: Anglian and Shendaoan officials meet, establishing Anglian influence in Southern Alharu. Both Fulgistan, and Rhava condemned the leader of Shendao, Zhu Dongguan.
- 29 June 2021: OCA invaded much of northern Azania, including Dragonryders, Cabarria, Mawlika and Alshamal.
- 11 August 2021: Seylosian First Fleet intercepted the fleeing Ryderian fleet, saving it, and the Ryderian government-in-exile, from destruction by pursuing Anglians. Conflict expanded into the Adlantic theatre.
- 25-28 August 2021: In a show of defiance, the Meteorolan states of Ayubi and Damak Var participated in the EOS Navy combined training Exercise Taming Trouble.
- 17 September 2021: Anglia and their OCA allies completed the capture of nearly all of Western Europa. However, resistance fighters continued to wage guerilla wars.
- 30 September 2021: The Orinese government announced extra funding for defensive cooperation throughout the Oriental Ocean.
- 7 December 2021: Tensions between the OCA and EOS continues to mount, while the latter increased its air force sorties over the Strait of Saeida.
- 1 January 2022: King Creighton of Great Anglia made a public speech to defend his country's expansionism.
- 1 January 2022: Seylosian ships spot frequent convoys arriving from Europa heading to Dolchland.
- 28 January 2022: Great Anglian and Suverin military forces begin to mass on Bashan-Suverin border.
- 2 February 2022: Anglian naval vessel, the ANS Cockchafen shoots down Gallambrian naval helicopter in international waters.
- 6 March 2022: Anglia begins full deliveries of weapons and war materiel to Dolchland. Emperor Johannes of Dolchland is confirmed to be almost in total control of the country after accepting Anglian support. 
The conflict is still ongoing.
LAANN on May 1st imposed a stop and search embargo on all shipping to and from Great Anglia. Neighbouring countries also responded. Tagmatium imposed their own sanctions the very next day. Haruspex deployed troops along their southern border with Tagmatium. By May 12th the EOS publicly announced their own sanctions.
On July 13th President Deborah Van Roose of Delamaria announced a series of sanctions on Great Anglia and other members of the Occidental-Azanian Pact, as well as a stop and search embargo on any ships or aircraft in Delamarian jurisdiction.
- Tarentum, Social Democratic Federation (10 April 2021)
- Foreign and Imperial Office, Godstone, Anglia (12 May 2021)
- Anglian Military Officials Invited to Suverina (22 April 2021)
- Europan News Network (10 April 2021)
- SDC Surrenders To Anglian Forces (16 April 2021)
- Anglian Military Officials Invited to Suverina (22 April 2021)
- Qubdi Launches Attack (26 April 2021)
- Anglia Assaults Qubdi Positions Across Disputed Zone (30 April 2021)
- Qubdi forces in Suverina collapse, In retreat (15 May 2021)
- Anglian Ship Sunk Near Dragonryders Coast (26 May 2021)
- Anglian Fleet Strikes At Ryderian Coast (17 June 2021)
- Diplomatic Mission from Anglia Arrives in Shendao (16 June 2021)
- OCA Nations attack Northern Azania in Force (30 June 2021)
- The Anglian Thorn (12 August 2021)
- Orinese navy flexes missile capabilities in Southwest Europa (8 August 2021)
- Last Free Azanian Nations Fall (18 September 2021)
- Orient up in arms? (30 September 2021)
- EOS aircraft increase Saeida Strait sorties (7 December 2021)
- The Anglian Machine (1 January 2022)
- The Anglian Machine (18 January 2022)
- Fishing on the Gihon Pt. 1 "Provocation"
- Fishing on the Gihon Pt. 2 "Interception"
- The Anglian Machine (6 March 2022)
- From Her Excellency's Desk, in conjunction with the Ministries of Foreign Relations, of Self Defense & Security, and Commerce & Trade (1 May 2021)
- Conflict Breaks Out Between Souberina and Kypton (2 May 2021)
- Occidental in crisis (3 May 2021)
- Emergency resolution on Anglian aggression (12 May 2021)
- Statement regarding new Sanctions (13 July 2021)